My first MP

Bunny

Ok Texas Girls, here it is!!!!!!

It's my first MP! Inspired by the TCC girls this weekend. The pepperoni looking things are CP grapes, the pickle is green CP, with a clear MP overpour with a slight goatsmilk MP topping. The scent is ala tuna salad grapes! For your viewing pleasure!

c3b1c6d3.jpg

Whatcha think???

Well Bunny this may not be my most favorite soap that you have done but it certainly is one of the most unique ones you have done - at least since the mayonaise.......Ohhhh ahhhh!

Am really wondering how the hell you scented this one - where is the fo from? Texas has brought out the creative juices in you huh?

The conference brought about many new ideas.....this was just one of the better ones....:laugh2:

Hugs to all those Texas sisters who made the conference so much fun (and tolerable!!)

Debbie

You all are such a trip!!! I never knew learning would be so entertaining!! I have tears in my eyes from laughing so hard and my poor Pomeranians are staring up at me like I'm nuts since I'm in my office alone with them, laughing my butt off!!:D:laugh2:

I cant say that I would buy this from you hon but, if it was more realistic looking, meaning the pepperoni looking grapes, you could sell these to restaurants and deli's?! I'm amazed at your creativity and applaud you for being so daring and going for it!!! :highfive:

God Bless,

Lynn

Kaybee.. The fragrance was drained tuna water. Blended in quite nicely with the MP. I think I'll sell the bars for about $12.00 each as they are a very limited edition.

Hmm.. I think the guys would love tuna salad with grapes!

We had such a blast coming up with this! My stomach still hurts with all the laughing we did, and I'll bring extra underoos for when VE starts telling jokes again! And especially when I'm sneakin around puttin stuff in different places and can't keep a straight face!

Oh, and Scented, we smelled ours, and it just might smell like tuna salad with grapes!

Boy do you really think you could get $12 for that?

I simply MUST try this recipe. I think it could be a real hit!!

Tuna salad and grapes is most interesting isn't it? I'm thinking I would like to try this in layers. Or maybe I should do embeds in mayonnaise. Hmmm what to do.

I think I'll bring Depends when VE and Michael start telling jokes. I think I have a couple of cracked ribs from the weekend.