Adventures in Soapmaking (Pictures)

Scented

OK Rockin' and I had another first in our 6 years together. We were able to make a 6 lb batch of SJP Lovely without killing each other.

Now we thought long and hard about color and I'm not so sure I'm fond of soft blue mica, but I think we'd consider using this color combo again. Some of the tops weren't as pretty as these (I know, cut the top off and they might be):

[ATTACH]7146[/ATTACH]

We also found some cool looking bottoms and one piece we did trim the top off and liked what we saw.

[ATTACH]7147[/ATTACH]

I don't know how often we'll make soap together. Sometimes four hands were more than enough. Sometimes they weren't.

post-23-139458404378_thumb.jpg

post-23-139458404378_thumb.jpg

And you want to be taught how to swirl in a slab! You be quiet over there! Lookin fantastic!!!

(And for Tara too lol) You didn't see what ummm we did LOL! So, to me, this is a fluke :D I still don't get the slab swirl technique.

THanks all for your comments! The scent is growing on me Grumpy.

(And for Tara too lol) You didn't see what ummm we did LOL! So, to me, this is a fluke :D I still don't get the slab swirl technique.

THanks all for your comments! The scent is growing on me Grumpy.

Whatever you did, do it again! That looks fantastic, love the colors and the swirls..........:highfive: