"Spa" type candles???

Made these at the request of a friend.....

She wanted spa type candles in pastel colors to give to another friend as a gift. I'm not too crazy about the labels, but that is what she wanted, and she's happy, so that's all that counts!

Blue is scented Rainwater

Pink is scented Satin Sheets

Green is scented Foliage

Ivory is scented Indonesian Teak

post-1101-139458404272_thumb.jpg

Can you describe what satin sheets smells like. I have never heard of that fo before!

The candles are very nicely done and I think are very good for a spa! As long as SHE is happy with them, that is what counts. Be proud, you did good.

God Bless,

Lynn

Thank you so much - but those labels - I don't know. I think they kind of make the candles look cheap. I suppose 'cause I made them I want to present the best image, and those labels just bother me. I'm going to come up with some other ideas and see if she will go for them.

I love the colours. Where do you find pastel dye? They are so relaxing just to look at. What kind of wax do you use? Beautiful......

I don't have a pastel dye, I just use the chopstick method. :D I run the stir/chopstick along the dye dropper, that way just a small amount of dye is introduced into the wax. Makes for very light pastel colors, and of course there is vybar in the wax (4045H) which makes it opaque, and thus mutes the colors somewhat.