Just Scents

jakalex

I placed an order for the 1oz samples for $1.00 each! I use ecosoya cb135. Here is what I ordered:

Cinnamon Cider

Apple pie-hot baked

Holiday Wassil

Hillbilly Fixins

Girls night out

gingerbread

country kitchen

christmas cabernet

cashmere

caramel apple

mulberry

mullberry spice

mulled wine

nan's old fash. apple butt.

orange chiff. cake

silky v vanilla

totally scrumptous

becky's ultimate vanilla

vanilla buttercream crunch

my mama's blub. cobbler

I can't wait to try them!:D

Hi Lisa :wave:,

I can't wait for you to test them either ;). How's your wax testing going? I'm holding off as long as I can to jump on that FO sale!!( I know it's only 'til Sat, I think)

I have looked at their scents long before I ever dreamed of making a candle! They just all sound so yummy! I want to order from NG also...but could not resist this sale! The testing is going good! I posted a test update on the vegetable/category. Let me know what you think????;)

Terrible me, I ordered 30 of her 1 oz. and 5 of her 8 oz. and then a lb. of her white grapes (that is fantastic)! Oh well, you can't go wrong with her scents. I eventually want to try all of her scents. I will probably end up ordering more while the sale is on, but I'm going to try to refrain myself.:rolleyes2

HA!HA!:laugh2:

Terrible me, I ordered 30 of her 1 oz. and 5 of her 8 oz. and then a lb. of her white grapes (that is fantastic)! Oh well, you can't go wrong with her scents. I eventually want to try all of her scents. I will probably end up ordering more while the sale is on, but I'm going to try to refrain myself.:rolleyes2

HA!HA!:laugh2:

Yes I am terrible too.

I ordered 30 samples too. :D

Think we can convince Becky to keep her sidewalk sale going just one more week? It is so hard to pass up those good sale prices. LOL

By the time I get my samples the sale may be over.

Brooke

I can't say enough good things about Becky at JustScent. I placed an order Monday and Fed-ex just brought my box. I have ordered from her numerous times and the service is always great. Some of the fragrances I really liked just sniffing out of the bottle were lavender-bergamot, japanese cherry, celestial waters, cherish, and rosemary mint. I also was looking for a good grapefruit and her pink grapefruit and grapefruit vanilla twist are both wonderful. I just placed an order for some of the larger bottles. I am only a hobbyist, somebody is going to have to stop me!!:laugh2:

Dorothy

I received my order today! Fast service! I was hoping I would get them today so I could pour a few. We are leaving for the beach tomorrow and Wanted them to cure while we are gone! Nana's apple butter is one that I poured at 1.5pp and man it is strong cold! I may have to go down on that one! :o

I ordered my 30 samples yesterday afternoon and this morning at about 9:00 they were here :thumbsup: So I'm going to do lots of testing as this was my first order from Becky. If I like them I'm thinking Co-op as I live about 2 hours from her but my dad lives about 45 minutes and I'm at his house about once a week. So how's the testing going? Anyone got feedback good or bad?

Barb

I got my order in yesterday, I want to place another order already!

Cootonwood Wispers is awesome smelling.

I put the Shampure Avedatype in the Silky Suds about a hour after they arrived talk about a great combo.

I have so many to test now.

Oh and my daughter wants the Citrus H20 made into a spray for her car

Yes the sale is still on, but today is the last day so if you want in on the 1oz size go get em now.

Becky seems to always have a great sale on lb bottles as well, and so many new scents coming in at real good prices.

I've only ordered 3 times so far and I have loved everything so far.

Angiestaff

Well, ladies it took me all week to make up my mind, drooling:drool: over all those scents, I always want them all:D well, I finally ended up ordering 70 samples because, I just couldn't decide:undecided I also ordered 1 lb bottles of Country Heather, Pumkin Nog, Hillbilly Fixins And Blackberry Vanilla and some of her foamer and sprayer bottles. I think Becky had an awesome sale~but she is going to send me to the poor house:cry2: .Can't wait to get that package~~sure will be alot of sniffin goin on ~LOL

Sue Ann

Sue Ann I told DH about all the samples you order and now my 30 don't seem so bad :) I think I'm out of the dog house thanks to you. I hope you enjoy them and please let us know what you love. What kind of wax do you use?

Barb

Well, ladies it took me all week to make up my mind, drooling:drool: over all those scents, I always want them all:D well, I finally ended up ordering 70 samples because, I just couldn't decide:undecided I also ordered 1 lb bottles of Country Heather, Pumkin Nog, Hillbilly Fixins And Blackberry Vanilla and some of her foamer and sprayer bottles. I think Becky had an awesome sale~but she is going to send me to the poor house:cry2: .Can't wait to get that package~~sure will be alot of sniffin goin on ~LOL

Sue Ann

And I thought that the 20 samples I ordered was bad! I can't imagine 70 samples! Well, I can imagine it, but I would be in a lot of trouble if I had that many show up! I placed my order yesterday morning, and FedEx delivered it today! :D I couldn't believe it! I can't wait to start pouring these!

Sue Ann I told DH about all the samples you order and now my 30 don't seem so bad :) I think I'm out of the dog house thanks to you. I hope you enjoy them and please let us know what you love. What kind of wax do you use?

Barb

Glad I could help you out Barb:laugh2: I use KY Perfect Blend and I also do Bath & Body Products and I am hoping to start making CP soap soon I just ordered my mold.

Sue Ann