Becky Is KILLING me here! LOL

JustJackie

I think I have been checking her site about once an hour today to see what the new sale will be for this week.... she has done it again! I am going to go into the pour house- but I will smell good!

her sample packs are $10 for 10 1 oz samples!!!!!! (with no limit on this)

5 new scent that sound devine!!!!!!!!!

$1.00 off bottles that are not on sale.

And about 25 new scents added to the already huge list of summer sidewalk sale oils.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I am going to have fun this week w/ this sale!

edited to say- this is for Just Scent.

If anyone has tried any of these, can you give me your reviews: thanks

Bear Claws: would it be good in B&B?

Chocolate truffles: is it sweet? bitter?

Her new Lychee fruit: is it enough Lychee,or too much "other" fruits?

Downy April Fresh: is it a close enough dupe?

Thanks!

Holy Cow Moly, I just got some a few weeks ago, but looks like I am heading that way. I wanted to order some pounders anyways. I love Becky, but I think she might be the devil....LOL. She leads me into temptation....

Holy Cow Moly, I just got some a few weeks ago, but looks like I am heading that way. I wanted to order some pounders anyways. I love Becky, but I think she might be the devil....LOL. She leads me into temptation....

You and the rest of us!!:laugh2:

Sale of the year!!!!!!! I can't believe it and 5~ 4oz bottles for 24.95 :bliss: and 5~ 8 oz bottles for 39.95 :yay: and all of those samples for $1 each:whoohoo: , that woman is gonna cause to lose my happy home, I could go broke over this sale, my gosh she has everything on sale!!:D

Sue Ann

She always seems to add more scents that I must try, I received a order on Thursday and placed another this morning-good thing I quit my job so I can get the packages put away before DH gets home(he'll never know right).

One the other hand you know she will top this with the next sale that gets posted on Saturday-I'm waiting on the Sweet Pomegrante Orange.

Angiestaff

I wasn't happy with the Bear Claws. But I do like

Chestnuts and Brown sugar

Cherry Limeade

Green tea

Toffee macchiato

Banana Berry Smooth

Delightful berry

Bergamont Lavender

Orange Chiffon Cake

Rhapsody

Cotton Candy

Vanilla Buttercream

Watermelon

Buttermint Candy

Most of the Drink Oils are really good.

Just to name a few!!!

I am sooooo going to order more for only a dollar!!!

If anyone has tried any of these, can you give me your reviews: thanks

Bear Claws: would it be good in B&B?

Chocolate truffles: is it sweet? bitter?

Her new Lychee fruit: is it enough Lychee,or too much "other" fruits?

Downy April Fresh: is it a close enough dupe?

Thanks!

The only one on this list I've tried is Bear Claws. It had a killer throw for me in 4794. I normally don't like scents like this, but I'm hooked on this one. I would say no on B&B because I personally don't like to smell like food but someone might like it! LOL

I''m thinkin' of takin' the plunge.....probably get 30 or so...lol...lol

My next show is a Christmas in July show, and I also want to expand my lotion scents.

Here is what I have so far.....any opinions/advice/suggestios?????? I'll probably double up on a few.

Amber Romance

Apple,Spice&Holly

Aqua

BerryLemonade-YAHOO

BerryBalsam

Burgundia

Cashmere

CitrusLinen H2O

Cranberry Spice

Fantasia di Cioccolata

GingerberrieWreath

HolidayRendezvous

Hearth & Home

Hyacinth Chula Orchid

VanillaBeanNoel

Hi sheri!

We LOVE her Cinnamon Cider:drool: , her Chestnuts ans BS, Harvest, Hearth and Home is really nice...I didn't care AT ALL for Gingerberry Wreath, couldn't even pour it, too much ginger, IMO, Cuke Melon (Did you get to testing that one yet??:wink2: ), Captivatingly Currant, Effervescent Fizzy Pops, (crazy throw!) all did very well for us!

You have to try Pumpkin Nog, Cranberry Cobbler, EXTRA, extra spicy spice cookie , Cupcake , Girls Night Out, Mimosa Mandarin, and Katie Jo's Pink Lemonade, those are just a few of the awesome scents that she has, and ummm don't forget about Home and Festival of Lights, those are good ones too, I am having a hard time myself trying to limit myself from her Hugh list of incredible FOs. I am such a Scent Junkie :D

Sue Ann

I decided to email Becky last night, to ask her about duplicating....she said 1 of each, no matter how many you order.

I've never really tried her scents before, and to me, sometimes 1oz just isn't enough , KWIM?? One time I had a friend smell some FO I had just gotten (2oz) and she decided that she wanted me to make her up ALL of it!!

Anyway, just thought I'd share this. I still might order :undecided