Vanilla Coconut

peppermint

I will try that company, do you recommend any other scents?

I have a really good sweet vanilla I wonder if I could just add a REALLY strong coconut. So far I haven't found a good coconut either! Any one have a good Strong coconut???

I will try that company, do you recommend any other scents?

I have a really good sweet vanilla I wonder if I could just add a REALLY strong coconut. So far I haven't found a good coconut either! Any one have a good Strong coconut???

Bahama Coconut from Aroma Haven is my new favorite. Heavy on the coconut & not too milky & vanillery.

Coconut Macaroon from Daystar. I don't smell any cake notes at all in it OOB & in bath&Body products...not sure about in wax though.

I will try that company, do you recommend any other scents?quote]

I really like their white ginger. Also mocha cream, fresh apple, banana nut bread, and chocolate. Their cranberry is really strong but it gives me an instant headache (other people like it, though). I think they have a sample pack of 6 2oz fragrances. If you just want to try the vanilla coconut, I can send you a little.;)

Oh please, if anyone finds a delish creamy vanilla coconut that's good and strong, has great throw in candles, and sticks well in CP, I am sure it will be a miracle! LOL

LET ME KNOW -- if it's true, there will be a reward in it for you, I'm SURE!! :D

As I was ordering a sample pack from Daystar I found Vanilla Coco Type. It says in the description it is vanilla coconut! I also order the coconut macaroon and the coconut vanilla from Nu scents. One of these three have to be a good one. If not I guess I will try mixing.

Thanks everyone!

As I was ordering a sample pack from Daystar I found Vanilla Coco Type. It says in the description it is vanilla coconut! I also order the coconut macaroon and the coconut vanilla from Nu scents. One of these three have to be a good one. If not I guess I will try mixing.

Thanks everyone!

OH PLEASE let us know when you get them, what you think! Thanks

It isnt Vanilla Coconut but I was shocked when I had to resort to getting Coconut FO at Hobbly Lobby for the renewal bath bombs that I made! The coconut smelled just like being on a beach!! I am not on a search to find a scent close to that in larger quantities from suppliers!!

God Bless,

Lynn

If anyone has any coconut samples that they are willing to sell me to try, PM me please! Thanks Must be skin safe!

I've got some of the Tranquil Tropics fo that Bubbles N Lights carried. BCN has it now. It's a coconut vanilla but it doesn't say anything about being a dupe. It smells like sun tan lotion...ala Hawaiian Tropics. I did a test burn today and it did nice. I know someone who came in and smelled it said they loved it, that it made them think of being at the beach.

• 8 months later...

What I did:

My friend wanted a coconut vanilla candle (I use Eco 135) and I went on a mission testing everything. This is what I found:

The coconut cream pies were never stron enough.

I was on a mission to mix my own blend. So to find a good coconut was HARD!

Peaks - too musky (I know! I was surprised)

NG - great OOB but no throw.

DS - Only the coconut macaroon, the other coconut did not do it.

The coconut vanilla blends I found were not strong enough on the coconut, so I needed to make a custom mix to ballance the coconut.

So I took the DS coconut macoroon and mixed it with MC french vanilla. It was so amazingly yummy. Test burn was great and my friend loved it from the six other combos I gave her to test burn.:yay:

So that's what I did.

Hope it helps.

:)

I was just about to say Greenleaf. It's the best one I have found. Smells just like B&BW to me. I have 3 huge vanilla coconut candles from B&BW I'm selling at my garage sale this weekend. I don't really like it. But, Greenleaf's version is the best I've found.