Check out my website..

itsallgood20

Good luck. Just one thing from opening it, alot of people on dial up are going tohave issues loading your flash. Also, the flash went very fast, I wasnt able to read anything. :sad2:

Ok, I'll see if I can adjust the speed or in the end, I may not use it. Still tweaking.

I'm using a dial up connection at work today, and it loaded surprisingly fast..I got the Loading screen for probably a full minute, but once it loaded it was fine. One suggestion I have is to see about getting pics that are either bigger, or have the option to click for detail...I had a very difficult time seeing some of your products..us old ladies need all the help we can get when we're shopping online :P Good Luck with your new site!

I'm using a dial up connection at work today, and it loaded surprisingly fast..I got the Loading screen for probably a full minute, but once it loaded it was fine. One suggestion I have is to see about getting pics that are either bigger, or have the option to click for detail...I had a very difficult time seeing some of your products..us old ladies need all the help we can get when we're shopping online :P Good Luck with your new site!

Ditto to all. Good Luck :)

Thanks Prairieannie! I'm still new at this but I've put the pics in the galleries to get a larger view, but I'll change it to where you can click on it, too. Thanks again.:smiley2:

I think it looks wonderful! It's very navigable, and user-friendly. You don't really even need the Flash, if you can't get it like you want it. In fact, as a user, I *always* skip the flash part, even if I've never been there before. Your site is nice enough on its own, if you decide to go that way!

Nice - you're doing a great job!

I'd lose the flash too - web search engines start by looking at your first index page, and you'll end up higher in the searches if it has actual content. At the very least, if you can, have text links underneath the flash that go to all your main pages quickly, so people can skip the download..

Your website looks good, however, i don't like the flash at all. I think it is more "flashy" than informational and it doesn't really add anything to your site.

Your photos look awesome...I too like the outdoorsy look to them.

Nice - you're doing a great job!

I'd lose the flash too - web search engines start by looking at your first index page, and you'll end up higher in the searches if it has actual content. At the very least, if you can, have text links underneath the flash that go to all your main pages quickly, so people can skip the download..

Cool! Thanks for the info Robin.:)

Very, very nice. Love the natural backgrounds. It was really easy maneuvering around the site--big plus. I would suggest to add the prices next to the products rather than at check out. Great Job!!!

Thanks Penny! Boy, did I miss that one! LOL Thanks everybody for your comments. I appreciate you guys taking the time to look and critique it. Now, off to make some changes!:smiley2: