label, 3 new pics, please look

Here is my label, do you have any thoughts, opinions or anything else? Right now my printer is on the fritz so I took a picture off my computer that's why it looks kinda funny. Let me know what you think....

added new pics at end of post

post-3761-139458402941_thumb.jpg

Well without getting in to lots of detail ... the only thing that sticks out at me is strawberry jam and even that takes a double reading to make sure I got it right. Who you are just falls into the background. IMO the dove and olive branch artwork is too small and I think your font can be more glorious looking.

Personally, I'd go for something a little more unique. The font looks similar to a candle in the 7-11 I frequent. I live in OK, too. PM me if you want to know what I mean. JMO, though. :smiley2:

Okay, so I need to change at least the black font and make the picture bigger and either change the scent font or make it bigger. I tried to download some fonts but now I can't find them on my computer which is weird cause normally I can find what I need. I'll make some changes and post another pic so I can get more thoughts. Oh I plan to either have a sign with net weight when I get that far or possilby put it on the caution sticker on the bottom...is that alright or does it need to be more prominently placed on the jar?

It should be prominenty displayed on the front of your candle, or whatever you are selling, so it can be immediately seen by a customer. I put mine in smaller font at the bottom of all my labels. :cool2: If you are at a craft show and an inspector comes around, they will want to see it visably displayed.

I like it, but why your email addy? lot of people don't have puters or fool with them, wouldn't your phone # be better ? or is that something you going put on later. i sell tarts and baskets only to people that know me or my family so i don't need my # on them plus i always put a scent list in with them. but i also keep my label plain and simple, just my name and tarts, plus a rose.

That's a really good point about the e-mail vs. the phone #. I hadn't thought of it that way since I constantly use the computer, I suppose that I could use a phone number for the label and perhaps both on a business card since I would have more room without a scent name. Did you have a preference for the 3 fonts?

I like the 2nd label best, everythings clear & easy to understand. I'd also put your phone no. on instead of email.

I'm working on my own labels just now & haven't come up with anything I'm truly happy with, so it's good to see what others are doing & get some inspiration.

I like the 3rd one the best. Personally, I would move the e-mail address and a phone number, maybe on a seperate label, and make the oz. smaller. If you don't move them to a seperate label, I would also make the e-mail and phone number a little smaller than the rest of the wording on the label.

I like the 3rd one the best. Personally, I would move the e-mail address and a phone number, maybe on a seperate label, and make the oz. smaller. If you don't move them to a seperate label, I would also make the e-mail and phone number a little smaller than the rest of the wording on the label.
I like the 2nd one most, but agree with Kaybee23 about the rest. I would also use a seperate label for Phone # / Email. Definately need larger font for "Hand Poured Soy Candles". Also, I can see why you used the red font, but it may look better to have all font the same colour. My 2 cents. Janette

Well I like the font on the first one. I even think it could be a tad bigger.

I didn't really like any of the scent fonts (JMO), but I think you need something else. Questions: 1) would it be awful to move the dove and olive leaf behind the scent without doing injustice to your art? 2) Why not list both your email and phone number on the same line, just put a lot of space between them so they don't run together?

I like the second one the best. As long as the label is clear and easy to read, it shouldn't matter what the font or color is. Not many people buy a candle based on what the label looks like (JMO). If you sell just in shows, then your phone number is best with maybe a business card with email addy on it. If your selling online, then your email address is better. I have two different labels I use based on where it's being sold.