Giant tart mold

I've had this mold for a while and had no idea what to do with it. Then I got the idea from someone here what to do with it. Hope you like it. It's scented lavender/Vanilla. I offer it with 6 small tarts.

post-1402-139458402507_thumb.jpg

Wowzer! that's cool. :yay:

Have you thought about using different colors for the lg mold & then a contrasting color/s for the tarts? There's so much fun stuff you can do with that!!! Heck, I'm excited for you. :cheesy2:

the tarts are in water. I had a friend test it out for me and she said it worked great. They are regular tarts just floating in water. The large tart also floats. She took a long , hot , relaxing bath with it and now wants to buy more tarts for it. Hope that helped some.

the tarts are in water. I had a friend test it out for me and she said it worked great. They are regular tarts just floating in water. The large tart also floats. She took a long , hot , relaxing bath with it and now wants to buy more tarts for it. Hope that helped some.

It looks great!

What a clever idea. I've seen that shape (plastic material) with a candle in it, it was advertised as a floater for the pool. So that's another marketing idea for you now that pools will be opening. It'll look beautiful at night floating in the pool (you'll just need to add warnings with it re: use around children).