For those that use Enchanted Lites wax?

I havent been making candles that long (less then 1 yr) but so far I have found the CD line to work alright for both jars I use with that wax. Im a realllllllll perfectionist so I dont know if anyone makes what I would call a perfect wick. What a dream it would be to never have to trim a wick or see a mushroom :)

• 2 weeks later...

I've been using EL 100% soy for a few years. I started off using the cotton wicks. Major PITA, since only so many suppliers carry them :sad2: Now, I am gradually moving to HTPs since I can find those more places.

• 7 months later...

I use mostly RRD's and for large or hard to burn containers/FO WI's. I also use the cotton and paper core (cotton is more flexible while paper is stiffer) wicks from wickit.net for votives and tealites. They have some handy charts on their website for sizing. I use a 28-24Paper for 2oz votives and it works great. They have several different options for coating your wicks. No coating, parrafin coating (ahhhh), natural coating, and highmelt coating (both natural and parafin). They make your wicks to custom order. They do have a minimum order, but their prices are so good. I order around 100 000 wicks at a time (minimum I think is 1000) and ship them across the states and into canada and they are still the best I have had both price and quality. They have a chart located here http://wickit.net/recommendations.html#ccw and if you call and ask they can tell you what size you need. Great customer service and will send samples, so you can test before ordering a box.

Should mention that I use these all in EL Container, Millenium and Votive Blends. I also get their square braid wick and add a hardner to the Votive wax and make pillars, with no problems.