Show Pics

moniek

HERE ARE MY SHOW PICS FROM FRIDAY EVENING AND ALL DAY SATURDAY. DIDNT DO TO WELL,:cry2: BUT LEARNED WHAT TO DO AND WHAT NOT TO DO NEXT TIME. NOT VERY GOOD PICS, BUT KINDA GIVE YOU AN IDEA ON HOW IT LOOKS! THANKS FOR LOOKING.

I WAS JUST GOING TO TELL THE STUFF I SOLD. SORRY, ITS A WEEK LATE!!

LIP BALMS: MANGO,STRAWBERRY,COCONUT, BUBBBLE GUM

CANDLES: APPLE CIDER, SPICED ORANGE,SPICED CRANBERRY,KICKED UP COCONUT,RASPBERRY ZINGER,WATERMELONS.

THANKS FOR LOOKING!:cheesy2:

What a disappointment when you walk away wishing it would have been better, especially when you put alot of hard work into it (do I sound like I'm speaking from experience :cool2:).

I'm curious what you learned too?? I luv the greenery around your displays, that's such a nice touch.

WELL, I NOTICED ALOT OF PEOPLE HOW THEY REACT. THEY WENT TO THE BAKERS RACK FIRST. SO, I WONT BE USING THE CRATES ANY MORE. :cry2: THEY LOOK GREAT, AND MY DAD MADE THEM, BUT THEY ARE HARD TO SEE THE CANDLES REAL WELL. BEFORE I LEFT THAT DAY, I REMOVED THE CRATES ALTOGETHER AND JUST LAID THE CANDLES IN A ROW ON THE TABLES. THAT HELPED SOME. YOU COULD SEE THEM BETTER. I ALSO LEARNED NOT TO TAKE MY STOCK IN CARDBOARD BOXES (BOXES THE JELLY JARS CAME IN). THEY GET WET AND THEY FALL APART!!:rolleyes2 ANYWAY, SORRY FOR THE RANTING, JUST LEARNED ALOT THIS TIME. THANKS FOR LOOKING ANYWAY!:smiley2:

I think your set-up looks very appealing! I would stop and look.

That would be too bad not to use the crates at all. Can you flip them over and use them as steps or a riser for a "showcase" scent or color? - Just an idea.

I am constantly puttering around my table at shows - restocking, re-arranging, adjusting...it's neverending for me.

I agree with Juliette, it would be a shame not to use the crates, they are very nice, maybe play with how they are used.

The presentation looks great to me, I would stop and shop in a booth like yours, so maybe people just weren't in the buying mood. One thing I've learned, you can never judge what the public wants from one show to the next. Don't let this one show get you down.