Sweet Violet & Sassafras

This is my latest creation, and my first thin trace swirl. Thanks to my great soaping friend Sherie who came over last night and supervised. It is Sweet Violet and Sassafras from SW, which smells devine! No discoloration, no accelleration, and color is Select Shades. Thanks for looking! :D

post-28-139458401858_thumb.jpg

Kerry, those turned out sooooooo beautiful. I totally loved the smell of that FO. I was so excited to see them when I left last night. Thanks for posting them!!!!! The Tupelo Honey is in the oven as I type. It soaped like a dream!!!!!!!!

Hey June 5, girls' soaping over at Sherie's ... hope that's a Thursday lol! I'm gonna be watching both of you :D

LOL, nope, the 6th is Thursday night for July, and your in the wrong month but you can come early if ya want!!!!!! Ahhhhhh, your gonna be soaping chic and we are going to be "watching" YOU!!!!!!!! :highfive: J/K, it will be a soapfest, how does that sound?

Really, really, really beautiful there Kerry! Hey June 5, girls' soaping over at Sherie's ... hope that's a Thursday lol! I'm gonna be watching both of you :D

Yeah, watching us, LOL! It is your turn for swirling class girl, and you will have a great teacher! I can't wait, I am so excited! :yay:

LOL, nope, the 6th is Thursday night for July, and your in the wrong month but you can come early if ya want!!!!!! Ahhhhhh, your gonna be soaping chic and we are going to be "watching" YOU!!!!!!!! :highfive: J/K, it will be a soapfest, how does that sound?

Whoops July 6 soaping party at Sherie's!! The heat and humidity have thrown me off kilter lol! I wanna learn to swirl like Kerry and Sherie!