Strawberry and Banana

Just posted this in the vegetable wax section, lack of sleep, thought it was the candle gallery...lol.

Here it is, my first pic (and first attempt at a slanted layer). Strawberry and banana from the candle source in 100% soy:

[ATTACH]6537[/ATTACH]

Got a little frosting, it's a bit too cool in here tonight and the layers aren't exactly perfect, but I like them ok.

post-3333-139458401818_thumb.jpg

Being one who makes candles like this all the time I must tell you I think these are flippin' cool. I love them. :highfive: Are they considered a set? They look GREAT!

Just posted this in the vegetable wax section, lack of sleep, thought it was the candle gallery...lol.

Here it is, my first pic (and first attempt at a slanted layer). Strawberry and banana from the candle source in 100% soy:

[ATTACH]6537[/ATTACH]

Got a little frosting, it's a bit too cool in here tonight and the layers aren't exactly perfect, but I like them ok.

I'm never satisfied with the easy way...lol. Poured one candle then had to try layers, poured some more "normal" candles then had to try slanted layers. I think I'm going to attempt some vertical ones soon, I've been inspired by Christina!

Update on the candles: the layers still look good, really good adhesion, but I got some frosting overnight and the tops need a blast with the heat gun. Not too bad, though, I'm still very happy with them!