** What's in your pot for the week/end? **

Rain for me. And another market - they called me yesterday wondering if I could fill in again. The town is having a garage sale weekend, so even though some of their vendors won't be there, they promised "buzz". We'll see :) I think they just want my $15. At least the rain cut the 90F weather we've been having all week! And I'm simplifying - not going to take the bubble balls, just soap, lip balms, face scrub. Got some new shelves to test out.

Then I think I'll have a lavender weekend - lavender mint, plain lavender FO, more lavender bubble balls.

What's up in your neck of the woods?

My jars are coming UPS today (that poor UPS man! Between my wax and these jars..) I am going to be making stuff to gear up for my 4th of July show. Probably strawberry Jam, grandma's kitchen, honeysuckle, blueberry muffin, some melts and if I get time, I need to do a few batches of CPOP (cucumber melon and maybe Lilac)

I hadn't made candles for weeks prior to my move to a new apt and my stock was really low (about 2 cases of candles) At the rate I am going now, I will need to order wax again!

:rolleyes2

More testing on my 8 oz. square masons. I'm determined to get several scents perfected in these so I can start adding them to my product line soon. They're SO cute! Testing is tedious, but my house sure smells great!!! ;)

I'm playing catch-up on restocking my basic soap line. Got a large order last week that doggone nearly cleaned me out on several scents. LOL So I just wrapped batches of CLV and Ripe Mango; next up today is Spice Islands and Papaya Ginger. I hope to play with my Lavender Chamomile fragrance in soap this weekend as well as a new patch eo blend, and also need to make some men's cologne scents in soap because I've gotten requests from farmer's market customers. I'd also LOVE to test an apple-ginger blend in soap, but there's probably no way I'll have time. I'm such a sucker for ginger blends. :D Need to get more gardener's soap made too -- all out!

Candles? Need to pour soy in Blackberry Sage, Clean Cotton, Coconut Milk & Peaches and Country Gift Shop. In paraffin I need Fresh Peach, Cherry-Coconut, Enchanted Oak, Creme Brulee, Peanut Butter Cookies, and Sandalwood Vanilla. Customers, please take note and don't order those from me this week. ROFL

I need to check my in-stock tarts too -- I think I need to pour a few scents in those. Just tested a new scent in soy tarts for a swap and it worked great, so I'll probably test this one at market and see how it flies with the customers. This will be a busy weekend for me, as usual -- farmer's market tomorrow unless it rains.

OK, I just got tired from reading all the things I have to do -- better go take a nap and contemplate my options. :laugh2:

I am participating in two swaps and need to pour my votives for each one. I haven't even decided what scent to do yet, so that's first on my list. I'm also testing some JS 50/50 testers that I poured last week and so far that's going well. I also got a sample of SoyPro and want to pour some testers in that this weekend. I also have two orders to finish pouring, packaging and box up.

Tomorrow is my youngest son's second birthday party. His birthday was Wednesday. So, I will be making the cake and decorating that. I am doing a Nemo cake. Tonight I have an hour and a half meeting for Work, and if I could get over this hideous cold, I would love to make some candles, but David won't let me do anything.

Just got some new molds of orange pear peach and strawberry that I am going to be flirting with...also attempting to working on getting my star mold down for the special candle for my brother...as well as testing my new key lime pie candle and mulled cider candles I made last night.....:D

I'm making incense, body oils and sachet bags for sale at a festival on Sunday as well as making more tester candles. I'm getting a little crazy now that I've started this whole wax thang. :) I can't look at any kind of container now without thinking that it would make a great candle jar. :) And everyone I mention candles to begs me to be a "tester". It cracks me up because a number of my friends and family are bath-and-body-works-ho's who refuse to even try my handmade soap (which I've been making and selling for 3 years now, very successfully). However they are happy to grab any crappy old candle I make, even if it's totally unsafe (being so new at this).

I made a cinnamon bun candle for a co-workers bday. I made a mulberry candle for my little experiment (http://www.candletech.com/forums/showthread.php?p=217671#post217671) I plan on making citronlla candles one of these days, some time soon. I also hope to get the energy to do some bath bombs!

Cinnamon buns are fun. They are my best seller!

I just finished redoing my votives for the summer swap.. Testing some other soaps/candles this weekend from GL scents! That is about it! Being lazy this weekend sorta

Christina