Help - I'm on a "honey" kick

OK, I don't know where this came from. My bro raised honeybees and for many years the smell of honey literally made me gag. Now I can't get enough. I'm sniffing Bacci, OMH, Honey & Propolis, Honey Butter, Honey Magnolia.....

What are some other good honey FOs? I'm eyeing the Nectarine & Honey at WSP.....

Scented you aren't reading this are you?!? I know, I know, I have a FO problem ;)

Buttermilk & Honey from Daystar is INCREDIBLE!!!!!!

That is one incredible oil isn't it. Unfortunately, I was bummed when I received it. Why you ask, well, I have the exact same oil and it's called Vanilla Honey Butter. Oh well, now I have MORE to enjoy!!!:yay: I get no honey smell off of it, but it should be renamed a "SPA" aroma. A very smooth and seductive addicting scent.

L' Occitane Honey is very realistic. Don't know the source, but I got a scrub in a swap that was scented with this dupe and it was killer good!

I got some of this in an IFT co-op a while back. Honey Nectar from SoapSilly is very, very close.

OK, I know I'm weak. I ordered the Nectarine & Honey from WSP. Just couldn't wait and decided to play with some FOs I already have. Mixed Honey & Propolis from Daystar with White Peach from SW (1H&P/4WP) and OMG!! Now I'm off to make a sugar scrub.......

Hell yeah I'm reading and thinking you all sick! Sick I tell ya!! Honey? yuck lol!

Here's one for you that I saw ... couldn't bring myself to try it though ... but it's sorta honey ... "honey"suckle and Jasmine at Candle Science :P

I just ordered Patchouli Honey from www.flickersfragrances. :yay:

Here's the scent description: The sweet smell of honeycomb wrapped around patchouli twigs. With light notes of candied fruit & lemon peel. :drool:

Being the patch fan I am I can drool over this one lol! Not at all.

Hell yeah I'm reading and thinking you all sick! Sick I tell ya!! Honey? yuck lol!

Here's one for you that I saw ... couldn't bring myself to try it though ... but it's sorta honey ... "honey"suckle and Jasmine at Candle Science :P

Being the patch fan I am I can drool over this one lol! Not at all.

I just got a sample of CS Honeysuckle Jasmine today and it smells wonderful.

I also got a sample fo the Patch Honey and it's great for those that like Patchouli (which would not be me, lol).

• 2 weeks later...
OK, I know I'm weak. I ordered the Nectarine & Honey from WSP. Just couldn't wait and decided to play with some FOs I already have. Mixed Honey & Propolis from Daystar with White Peach from SW (1H&P/4WP) and OMG!! Now I'm off to make a sugar scrub.......

So, how was the Nectarine & Honey from WSSP?

Not too bad! It throws like a demon, and the nectarine is so tart you can almost taste it (in a good way, lol). My only wish is that the honey part was a wee bit stronger. I may add a bit on my own as I have some IFT L'Occitane Honey from a friend, and it is very strong.

All in all I am pleased with it, but unless it sells well I doubt I will spend the $27 on it again. Too many good FOs out there for less, KWIM?