I finally got the infamous LLC today in the mail!!!

cozyaromas

My fragrances from The Scent Works came in today and I must say I am indeed a happy camper. I just had to get the LLC because I wanted to see what the hype was all about, since everybody talks about it on this board. I also got OMH and Lemon Verbana. Can anyone tell me how some of these scents work in soy and how does the LLC and Verbana work in CP. Now I've got to test these, boy that's going to be fun:rolleyes2 ...so let the fun begin!!!

I personally think the LLC smells like lemon floor cleaner and I wouldn't want to burn it or wash my bod with it, yuck! (flame me for it..go ahead, it stinks!!!:P )......how are the others though?!?

Okay, oob Lemon Verbana smells like Lemon Heads, the candy I used to eat as when I was younger, and still do when I get the craving. LLC oob smells just like Lemon Pledge, don't call me crazy but I love that Lemon smell, so that's cool with me. :P OMH oob smells just like the real stuff, it kinda has a strong smell to it I don't know if it's the honey or oatmeal, but it's dead on just a little strong imho. Hopefully it's not as strong is soap but overall I like all 3 scents and I can't wait to try them all out.

Well, that is consistent with why I like LLC so much. When I was a toddler I drank Lemon Pledge. Must have been some forshadowing for my future. :P

Oh my!! I am so glad that you lived to tell. Did you get sick or have to go the dr's? Kids will eat the strangest stuff.

I was lucky to survive that, my mom said I would put anything in my mouth that I could find from HollyBerries to tylenol that was left on the table for my brother. I was fast too. The thing that made me stop was when I drank some kind of experimental alcohol my brother was using with his science kit. I had to go to the hospital and have my stomach pumped. I never ate or drank anything bad again. ;)

I love the LLC. I don't get the pledge at all, but we grew up eating this spread on homemade scones, with tea. (Family is English) So all I can say is this is as close to the real deal as you are gonna get.

I thought the London Lemon Curd wasn't too bad in EZ soy. It smells more like lemon frosting or pudding than the Lemon Pound Cake from Peak's. After having the testers sample it, they all preferred the Peak's Lemon Pound Cake, but your mileage may vary.

I like the LLC, but would love to try the SC Lemon Sugar as well. I love many of CC FO's, but the Lemon Blossom to me smelled like pledge. I have not tried it, but would like to try, Peak's Lemon Pound Cake and Lemon Pastry.

I like the LLC, but would love to try the SC Lemon Sugar as well. I love many of CC FO's, but the Lemon Blossom to me smelled like pledge. I have not tried it, but would like to try, Peak's Lemon Pound Cake and Lemon Pastry.

Girrrrrrrrrrrrl- I said the same thing about LB from CC.

Until Liz sent me a soap in this fragrance. It is totally divine in CP. :drool:

Maybe I will get another sample and try it in CP, when I order next time. I know in soy it smelled like pledge. I have to order a couple from her soon anyway. As a side note, it just chaps me that Serendipity isn't B&B safe, I just LOVE it in candles.