Product shot

I needed a product shot for some stuff I'm working on, and took this one today in my shop. The background is an old old grubby and tall picket fence that my hubby picked up at the town auction last week.. turns out there was enough of it to almost surround the show room! Paid 11 bucks for the whole mess of it! I just love it.. and it turned out to be a good background for some pics :) I had to grab one of my lotions that had the label on the icky way.. I make them the long way now, lol, but we were in a big hurry today trying to get to my mom and dad's house for a cook out. Anyways.. just thought I'd share.. I like the ol rustic look I got! Thanks for having a peek!

productshot2resize.jpg

Wonderful deal! (Don't ya just love deals like that!)

I adore the pic - the whole look is wonderful. Just have to add that if you are planning on retaking it with the lotion label not "icky", swap the soaps and candles on the bottom. The soaps are sort of lost on the end.

And the lotion label isn't icky, but I do like it longways also!

Awww y'all are sweet. Thank you so much! It's been so much fun gathering things to get the shop ready. I am a huge fan of old, shabby, and what lots of folks call trash LOL. I love breathing new life into old things. I'm always looking for ideas and ways to display those old items that make other people want to use them too. I have to say, that's been the most fun about puting this together. But only time will tell if it works or not.

Thanks again for the nice compliments :)