Woo Hoo Got a shop stocking my stuff (updated with pic)

Got my very first shop taking my products today! Will be going up there to lay it all out tomorrow - they've given me the entire end of a shelving unit so lots of space, right next to the tills.

Told me I can set my price and they'll take 15% of whatever I sell my items for - all sale or return. Seems like a good deal to me, all I have to to do is go in once or twice a week and restock the shelves.

Yay!

Here's a pic, sorry its dark but I didn't want to use the flash as the display is right next to the cash registers.

DSCF0003.JPG

:yay: Congrats!

I have 4 stores that buy from me and so far, the only problems I've had besides a very small amount of breakage from the public is they stick their fingers in the wax. :mad: Now I wrap the tops with Sam's wrap and then put the lid on. It seems to have alleviated the problem.......knock on wood.......

Anyway, I do well with my stores and I can put in whatever I want.

Have fun with it!!

stocked the shop today - went really well! People were buying the stuff before I could even display it - so much so, that they were nosing through all the crates on the floor. Man, it was like a scrum! Good for me tho, he he!!

Thanks all. I finished setting up at 3pm yesterday afternoon, and they called me 4 times today to go and restock the shelves. The originally said "oh no, we won't keep any stock as we're not sure how it will sell, so if you could come up maybe once or twice a week to restock, that'll be fine"

They changed their mind today on my 4th visit and I had to go back this evening with a whole bunch of stuff so they can keep the shelves stocked themselves!

Am a very happy bunny indeed!