How can we compete?

You just dont get it do you??? Yeah, I would rather give my family members ones that dont look all that great then to sell them at a fair price and have my future customers think my candles are crappy like those posted on this thread. I value my candles , my testing and my company. If you arent the person doing this, then I apologize, but even for you to stand up and think that what she is doing is right-- well, just says much about what you think a candle should look like. And how long have you been in business? Just because you suggest something- doesn't mean I am going to follow it. This thread will be closed by the moderators if and when they think it will get out of hand. Not for you or I to say! When it comes to candles, I think my standards are very high! I sure wouldnt sell something like that. They are a hazard, horrible looking and the maker should be ashamed to even put their name with those candles.

Christina

My word. You truly are dense. I am speechless.

:cool2: Okay, let's just settle down girls..........

They really are a beginners looking candle. Not something someone should sell, but that person did think it was the best they could do, or they wouldn't try to sell it. Who says it's not a mentally challenged person who made them, and their caregiver wants to show them that someone loves them enough to buy them and make them feel good!

Or a child of a person who sells off Ebay.

I've seen many times, a child draw a picture and post it on Ebay for many reasons, and I've seen on the news that it has made thousands!

I will say that it is a bit cruel to degrade the person so many times, post after post, about these candles! I think the person who posted this first post just meant it as a small joke but it is being taken a little far now!

I've seen soaps and other products on here, that I thought were awful, but others liked it.........so let's be kind!

Hey- if you have bought from this person- go tell the IDIOT to come over and learn a few from people on this board! We will welcome them with open arms !!! LOL

And to let you know- I am not the one that started this thread.

Christina

I dont see these votives described accordingly- No where in the description does it say one of the following

1. Excuse my picture- I make them better than what they look like on here. My camera is broken and this is all I could find.

2. This is what you get, a nasty votive , uneven 2nd pour and uncentered wick..

But then again, I think this is funny. Someone doesnt have high standards on his/her product!

Fill your home with the scent of Cranberry.

You will receive one dozen of these red Cranberry scented candles. These candles are hand-poured. They are highly scented and the scent and colour are all the way through so they last right to the end of the candle. The wicks are 100% lead free. When burned in a proper votive holder, these votives will completely liquify when burning and will burn for 15 to 18 hours.

Please be sure to visit our Ebay Store to view other candle items!

This is not the seller from which I have dealt and nor is it the seller listed at the beginning of the thread. Please keep up. This is really painful. Listening to people trying to defend the indefensible.....

No, I was talking about the ones I was posting. You are the one that kept going back with me about what I was writing about. There are a few we are talking about, you didnt clarify!

But for you to even think the first set is quality- Ohhh boy- no more comments on this..