Introducing Myself...finally!

Hi everyone! I've been lurking, reading and spending way too much time in the classifieds lately, so I decided I better introduce myself:cheesy2:

I'm Jessica, I'm a stay at home mom to the most beautiful 16 month little girl. I have only been making candles for several months, I learned from a friend who used to make and sell her candles full time. The benefit was in the beginning I could use all of the same stuff and get great results, but now I want to do more. She only made votives and pillars, and only in parrafin.

I've decided to try my hand at containers, and I also want to try the soy blends. So I've ordered my GL 70/30, my containers, and spent lots of money in the classifieds on lots of yummy FO's and other goodies. I can't wait for everything to get here, so I can get started!!

I'm sure I'll have some questions, but I have NO doubt that someone here can answer them! I've read ALOT of posts, and gotten a ton a great information from you all. I'm so glad I found this site. I look forward to getting to know everyone, and I forsee myself being here alot!

Have a great weekend!

Jessica

Hi Jessica!

I'm new to this board. I wanted to say hi & welcome but I think you've been here longer than I. LOL

I bet you'll be great trying something new.

By the way, what's your little girl's name?

Hope to talk with you on this forum sometime soon.

See you at the top

NiNa