Chandlers List!

Hello to all I came across this list while searching, It has alot of suppliers by geographical area. Thought it would be useful to those who are just getting started or anyone looking for a place closer to home. I thought it was pretty neat, has alot of good information.

Thought I would post this, If you have already seen it just humor me...:P

I think this would be a good sticky for the top of the threads.

http://members.iinet.net.au/~campbell1/links.htm

Good luck and happy melting!

Thanks for posting the new link. I have been to CandleTechs links and just cant find anyone in my area. I cant find any suppliers in the state of MS period. After looking over the newly posted list, I still cant find anything close to me that carries my wax and supplies! Right now I basically order from BCN!!

Maybe I should think about becoming a supplier for the area also?? Yea, right!!!!!!!:P

OFC- I thought about the same thing. There are no suppliers in Virginia. And even the states around me are still a days drive away. I have much more to learn before becoming a supplier and not sure I want to take that step, but wow, no one around here. I could become a millionaire LOL

So where are all teh Viginia people? Lets start a company LOL

Christina

• 2 months later...

I did notice no suppliers in Virginia! I can't find one near me here in SC either. Thought Aroma Haven/Rustic Essentials was gonna be good for me, but they seem to be discontinuing just about everything but fragrances. They ship fast and since I'm closer it helped to be able to order wax. Charleston Candle prices are too high and they don't answer emails!

I've even started asking folks I know that might be traveling to Ohio or one of the other states to let me know so I can rent some of their trunk space! Shipping costs me more than the items I order sometimes.

I'm in Northern Virginia and it does suck not to have a supplier here in VA!!!:(

I have been seriously contemplating driving to Penn and WVA to buy supplies. Tri-State are CandlesandSupplies are 2 suppliers that are a half days drive. But there is the Jersey turnpike toll for PA and the 60 plus gas price.

I did notice no suppliers in Virginia! I can't find one near me here in SC either. Thought Aroma Haven/Rustic Essentials was gonna be good for me, but they seem to be discontinuing just about everything but fragrances. They ship fast and since I'm closer it helped to be able to order wax. Charleston Candle prices are too high and they don't answer emails!

Here is a supplier for FO's in SC, Tradewind's http://tradewinds.mainsecure.net/shop/index.php?main_page=index&zenid=459d8a01ce068380ae1b4fe304c2ed5b

Don't hate me but I found someone in a pinch I can drive to less than 1/2 hour. But I like the stuff I am using already and don't want to change, shipping from Ohio isn't half bad. But good to know this other supplier is available.

Hello to all I came across this list while searching, It has alot of suppliers by geographical area. Thought it would be useful to those who are just getting started or anyone looking for a place closer to home. I thought it was pretty neat, has alot of good information.

Thought I would post this, If you have already seen it just humor me...:P

I think this would be a good sticky for the top of the threads.

http://members.iinet.net.au/~campbell1/links.htm

Good luck and happy melting!

this is very good link thank for the new info.

good day