Favorite B&B thing to make?

Ok so I just got a whole box full of new soap and B&B supplies and I was like... where do I start....That got me thinking...what is my favorite thing to make right now? For me I think it is verse soaps (m&p)... something about all the cool sayings really perks up my day....

What about you

What is your favorite thing to make right now?

What are jewelweed sticks?

Aren't they an anti-poison ivy product? I know I ordered some jewelweed products off the internet a couple of years ago when I got poison ivy on my face. That stuff worked like a charm! Fantastic. Is your product like this, wildangel112?

Aren't they an anti-poison ivy product? I know I ordered some jewelweed products off the internet a couple of years ago when I got poison ivy on my face. That stuff worked like a charm! Fantastic. Is your product like this, wildangel112?

That's the stuff! :) I can't seem to find it growing anywhere around here to infuse my own (so far), so I ordered some infused oil and made up the sticks and some soap. Haven't had a chance to try it out for poison ivy, but being as it's said to be good for other skin irritations, I tried it out on mosquito bites, as I get huge red weals from them. It took the redness out, stopped the itching, and no swelling like I usually have. I soooo love this stuff. Wish I could come upon it growing somewhere around so I could keep a ready supply on hand.

That's the stuff! :) I can't seem to find it growing anywhere around here to infuse my own (so far), so I ordered some infused oil and made up the sticks and some soap. Haven't had a chance to try it out for poison ivy, but being as it's said to be good for other skin irritations, I tried it out on mosquito bites, as I get huge red weals from them. It took the redness out, stopped the itching, and no swelling like I usually have. I soooo love this stuff. Wish I could come upon it growing somewhere around so I could keep a ready supply on hand.

:confused: It grow all over the place around here. Look in moist areas, jewelweed likes water also called wild touch me nots

:confused: It grow all over the place around here. Look in moist areas, jewelweed likes water also called wild touch me nots

Thanks for the tip, Gene. No moist places nearby, but there are several areas of wet bottom on my stepfather's place. May have to do further investigation :grin2: .

I could be mistaken but I think the jewelweed is called "snap dragon" around here. Is that the the plant with tiny orange pitcher type flowers? When you touch them they pop? I never knew it was good for poison ivy. Thanks for the info.

Glo

I could be mistaken but I think the jewelweed is called "snap dragon" around here. Is that the the plant with tiny orange pitcher type flowers? When you touch them they pop? I never knew it was good for poison ivy. Thanks for the info.

Glo

Found this info online: Jewelweed, a member of the Impatiens family, is a small, bushy plant that likes wet soil. The nearby patch grows right along a little creek. When in bloom, it displays a profusion of small orange flowers.