New site is LIVE!

jwahlton

Great website. Was a lot of fun looking through it all, but I didn't see anywhere about where you are located.

You're right, I don't have that on there. I'll add that to the list of things to update. Thanks for pointing that out

I like it and agree so much fun.Cute and unique.I love animals so would be just what I would like.Kinda circus-y.Kinda make you jump for joy just checking the site out.

Believe me I have several friends that have monkeys and never a dull moment.Alot of work but they are so smart.

JOB WELL DONE

LynnS

What a terrific site! I love it!

I also am very intrigued by your parties. I did a sugar scrub party thing for our women's group at church, and it was a blast, but it never occurred to me to do it for birthday or other parties. What a great idea.

I really like your pics and the descriptions - although I would love to know - are your soaps CP, or another kind of lye/oils method, or are they M&P? I love handcrafted soap, while M&P can dry out my skin, and I'd love to try some of yours!

What a terrific site! I love it!

I also am very intrigued by your parties. I did a sugar scrub party thing for our women's group at church, and it was a blast, but it never occurred to me to do it for birthday or other parties. What a great idea.

I really like your pics and the descriptions - although I would love to know - are your soaps CP, or another kind of lye/oils method, or are they M&P? I love handcrafted soap, while M&P can dry out my skin, and I'd love to try some of yours!

Thanks everyone. Danie, all of the soaps on the soap page are CP. I know I need to add some text about that, I just forgot!