Arghhh!....gray soap..

Brenda

Yesterday I planned my soap batch but didn't get enough lavender oxide prepared for the size batch I make. So.....I wound up with gray soap and I knew I was in trouble when I first put the color in the batch, but it was too late to fix it. Yuck! I had swirled the top with amethyst pink, so they aren't without some color. Scented with a blend of lavender EO and vanilla FO. I stamped the backs trying to help them not be so ugly. :(

vanilla_lavender.jpg

Thanks for looking at my "ugly" soap....

I know it's not what you were wanting.. But stop and think for a second. How would you feel about this bar if it belonged to someone else? What would your comments be? Might just change your mind on this one yet!

LOL! Brenda, I have NEVER seen you make an ugly soap! Nothing wrong with them at all. Even the ones you think are bad, are better than my best ones, LOL! You really got it going on, with those pink swirls. :D

OMG, those are hideous!! Quick, grab a bag, toss them all into it and dump the bag and all into a flat rate box and ship 'em here so I can um, properly dispose of them? :laugh2:

Love 'em girl, as always. The soap ugly fairies don't even have your address, they have been staying here for the last few months.

You all are kind.:yes: What I had in mind was a lavender bar with darker lavender within and a pink swirl on top. But got the gray instead - I made a note on my recipe about the color amount so hopefully the next batch can avoid the gray.

I'll give it a few weeks and seen what happens with the vanilla I put in. :tiptoe:

Thanks for your remarks and the chuckles I got when I read some of them! :)

Oh yes, that is soooo horribly ugly I think you need to send it to me at once. Can't have ugly soap at your place, it would be lonely. Here at my house it would have lots of ugly company :laugh2:

Seriously, Brenda, I don't think you're capable of making ugly soap:grin2:

I totaly agree lol

Seriously, those are very pretty. Love the color and the stamp !