A couple of things..Cut pic in original post

Brenda

...I've worked on early this morning on my first day of spring break! :bliss: I can't believe I actually have some time off my day job!

Here's what's gelling in the oven now. Sorry the pic isn't the best. It's a gloomy day and I took it by the light of the oven. Scented with EOs: Black Pepper, Gingergrass, and Lavender. Spicy, but soothing too, at least so far. Swirled with mint green and an orangey color mixed from pink oxide, amethyst pink dry color, and some red palm oil.

soap_with_no_name.jpg

Swirled the green in the pot, and the orange on top. Next time I plan on swirling both in the pot, but reserving some of one of the colors to dress the top so I can perhaps get both colors through the entire bar. This bar would definately be for those who love pepper. If I use this blend again I would decrease the amount of black pepper EO sharply. I like it, but I doubt others will. It will be ready when I go to my first little craft show, so I'll take a few bars and see what happens. :confused:

pepper_blend.jpg

Here's a pic of labels I've been working on for my "Morning Mist" after bath/shower fragrance/moisture spray that is currently being tested. One two by four inch pastel label with another clear label topping it. The ingredients, web addy, and usage/caution stuff are on the outer edges of the label.

Morning_Mist_labels.jpg

I'd sure appreciate label feedback from you on these labels. :) Sorry the pic is not the best. We've got a gloomy day here and I wanted to avoid the flash. Thanks for checking it out!

:thumbsup: Two BIG thumbs up on the labels. I like that the fragrance is the main part of the label (that's what people want to know first), and that your company name is small (folks don't care). Your style is similar to mine, so of course I love them, lol. BTW, your swirlies are always lovely.

Thanks for your nice comments! :) I appreciate the label feedback, because I've been second-guessing myself for a while on it. :o

The scent combination is from Rainbow Meadow's EO blends page. I thought it sound nice, so mixed it up and let it sit overnight. When I still liked it in the morning, I thought "why not?" and mixed it in a batch. My husband liked it as well, but it may not sell a lick! :) I like cruising that page. So many blends.

Thanks again. :wave: