** What's in your pot this weekend/next week? **

Yippee! It's Friday, one week closer to being out of a job :) Next Fri is my last day. Happy and scared at the same time, I am *not* looking forward to pounding the pavement looking for work..

This weekend though it's soaping - lavender mint, some rose, patchouli, clemantine. Maybe some more cranberry. Starting to pack up a wholesale order, so lots of labeling.

And still playing with bath oils - I've got it clear like I want, now I think I'm going to thicken it up a bit. Looks a little too much like pee in a bottle for me :)

Hope someone out there will have some spring weather!

In soy candles, I need to pour Love Smell, Cappuccino and Sun-Ripe Raspberry to restock. I need to pour a tester of a citrus-herb blend I want to add to my candle line this spring. Also, it's back to the drawing board on my patchouli candle ... my first tester bombed. LOL

In my soap pot? Just cut a triple-swirl Sandalwood blend soap into bars, as well as a green & white layered bar scented in Gardenia. Next I want to soap a lavender-eucalyptus eo blend and a sweet orange-patchouli blend.

Desperately need to label soap boxes too! And I still need to make a batch of unscented lotion for a friend. Ack.

I got my soy samples this week and have been too busy to play with them. So for me, I'm pouring 2-3 testers each in Ecosoya CBadv, 135 and C-3. My problem now is trying to decide which Fos to test with, lol. I just love them all and can't decide. :grin2:

I also still have some new fragrances to test in my J50. The jars are poured and ready to go, but I haven't been home enough to light them up.

I'll be pouring a replacement candle for a friend who said it cracked, but actually was broken by an 11 YO girl they were sitting. Oh well I can reuse the wax for testing other jars :tongue2:

Visiting my daughter an SIL Saturday also, and the MIL and FIL too. Probably take them all candles too!

Of course all the usual wick testing. And lectoring for the first time at church sunday morning! I'll be doing the second reading from Ephesians 2 4-10. Wish me luck!

geek :grin2:

I have to pour about 200 tins to finish up a fundraiser and start labeling everthing. I need to pour Sweet Pea and White Tea and Ginger. Two of my faves. The goal is to have everything labeled and ready to be picked up by Sunday night. That'll put me one week ahead of schedule and I can start to pour some tins to prepare for the large fundraiser that just started.

I've got a package from UPS waiting for me. the 'home spa' club from FNWL. can't wait to see what I get to try. :D

other than that, I have some lotion base I'm going to play with - and I'm hoping to try my hand at parfaits too.

1) Make 100 Blueberry Tarts for a party on Monday

2) Make a variety of Tarts and clamshells for a basket drawing for the exchange club, it benefits The Women Shelters in my area

3) Make some tarts for some of my friends that have been begging me to make them some.

Mindy :tongue2:

pillars, pillars, pillars!!!

i just got into a new shop one town over, and they want everything!

so far i have:

apple & clover - green & white

water blossom ivy - pink & white

lilac - purple & white

melon medley -peach & melon green

caramel coffee - honey & chocolate brown

blackberry basil - deep purple & sage

sweet basil & lavender - pale purple & sage

and a lot more to do....guess i'll be pouring on my b-day,lol!

Nothing yet in my pot. I have bonding with my new German Shepherd female to do this weekend. Sales are still in the pits so though I've got candles that need poured, I'll be waiting a bit. I scared that while I'm in the basement, this dog will start knawing on the logs or something. I don't want her in the basement as I think I would trip over her. My cat is not in a good mood and he's down there hidding!:tongue2:

Finishing up 2 fundraisers is top priority. The schools need delivery for Monday am. I thought I was going to have to read resumes all weekend, but I found the perfect person, and hired her today, and she'll train starting on Thursday.

Then I have 2 weddings I need to start on, and I have 2 HUGE schools (500 sellers and 790 sellers) that hand in April 10th, so stock up time!

A few wholesale orders and we are home free!

To be honest though, I really don't work weekends anymore (besides having to go pour for a few hours for those fundraisers), so that list is for Monday :)

Yippee! It's Friday, one week closer to being out of a job :) Next Fri is my last day. Happy and scared at the same time, I am *not* looking forward to pounding the pavement looking for work..

Hee. You're too funny Robin. :awww: I'm rootin' for ya.

I've got mostly soaps in my pot this week. I've been masterbatching like a fool (making sure I'm spelling that one right... :D) and have some clamshells to make up, get a few orders out, but mostly soap. And then ordering of supplies. I need to do some book work.