If you had to pick just ONE supplier....

lindsaycb

Who would it be?

I buy from here, from there, from damn near everywhere.... I'm trying to determine if I want to purchase the bulk of my fragrances...where would be the best?

Natures Garden seems to have consistently good fragrances with so many choices. That's where I'm leaning, but then I have one or two fragrances from ICS, BCN and this and that.

Who would you choose to be your one big fragrance supplier?

I too buy FO's from several different suppliers but if I had to choose just ONE...I'd have to go with Nature's Garden because of their quality and selection, plus their not on the other side of the country from me, like Peak is.

That would be JS for me. Excellent customer service, great selection, great quality oils and fast shipping. I too buy from several different suppliers but I have been working on narrowing it down and now pretty much have it to JS & Peaks with a few exceptions. Thats a tough decision to make!

Most of my wicks, dyes, tabs, stickums and 70% of my FO's come from BC. But there are certain FO's that come from WSP, BCS, TC & Lone Star. But I have to say that I will be giving some of my business to Day Star. I have been testing and they have some fantastic oils.

If I had to pick one FO supplier, it would definitely be JS. Becky has the absolute best customer service, her oils throw extremely well for me and there is a huge selection.

I love Snowtop, Millcreek and Peak, as well as some other suppliers, but they just don't have a large enough selection to be my one and only.

Nature's garden would be next on my list too. They have some great stuff.