Breast Cancer Candle - Fragrance Suggestion

victoriaj

I help a friend of mine every year raise money for the 3 Day Walk. I make candles in the heart shape with French Market as the scent. She packages them in cello bags and ties them with Pink Ribbon. Last year, she sold about 300 of them, and this year she plans on doubling that. It's a great scent for that purpose. HTH

Thank You for these ideas.We are having a benefit for my niece in May.She has breast cancer and having another mascetomy.Found cancer on the other side.She is 30 years old and has lost all her sick days so with this benefit we hope to get her enough money to pay bills.She is a social worker at a correctional facility and started going to college to be a attorney but decided now on nursing.So she is caring a big load on top of the disease.I think I will go with the ribbon idea.My sister got her the car air freshener for cancer awareness.There is also another idea to do for a benefit.

I will make the car air fresheners and melts.

I have a friend who has breast cancer and had a recurrence but better now.We mentioned pink to her and she said I am NOT a pink lady.No pink shirts for me.So I guess we can overdo it when they are living the disease.It might be a way we would feel.

I'd go with Sweet Pea. It's such a nice fragrance (my BEST SELLER!) ... and most women love it because it's light and refreshing.

Another choice might be Fresh Cut Roses ... but - with Rose, I've noticed you either love it or hate it!

But, for something with more power, you may want to go with something like Vanilla & Fresh Berries!

For my breast cancer car fresheners I am using VS Romance type from NG.

It might be easier to give suggestions if you can give what you think the kind of scent you want to go after, such as a sweet or spicy scent.