What sells better for you?

Thats kinda what Im worried about. I live in a little town where some of those prices just aint gonna fly. I would never get 3.00-3.50 for those. I sell my small tarts 3 for 2.00. Now how can I justify these clamshells? To me it doesnt look like youre getting nearly as much as a regular tart. The only selling point I can see is being able to mix and match scents in the clamshells. Grr. Im just wondering before I go too crazy doing these clamshells. What is the lowest you would go on these?

I am another one of those that can't give them away. My main use for mine now is to make scent testers then I don't have worry about the scent mingling. As it is when I first started I had to explain tarts as even my family kept asking where the wick was. Now I just stick with the tarts!

Clamshells took awhile to catch on but once they did they are excellent sellers for me! I sell them for $3.00 each. I had to invest in a floor model spinning rack and such but these are great for those who can't have an open flame in their home, dorm or office. I'm getting ready to start trying to wholesale them!;)

TARTS!

I tried to sell the clamshells. My wholesale accounts would not even look at them! They said they looked cheap.

Wow, thats surprising! I think the clams look much classier than tarts.

Clams sell well for me.

Mine are pretty much toe to toe. The only reason I outsold with tarts is because of the special(s) I did on them (selling a bag of tarts). But I pretty much sell the same amount of each. I sell online, for what it is worth. I don't know if it makes a difference if it is online or in a store, etc.