Where to get ink for printer on internet??

tootie04

Seems I checked once but didn't see such a big savings. I also kept getting Office Max and the other office supply places and just decided to stick with those. No shipping that way either.Maybe someone else can help but remember the shipping cost.I am sure not a big savings by the time shipping is paid.I have to drive 25 miles to get my cartridges.Not only a hassle but so time consuming and now gas prices.

LynnS

Thank you! I check out that site. I am going to try them. I used to get my ink online and cant remember where. But it was MUCH cheaper. It costs me 60.00+ to ink my printer. I can ink it off that site for less than 20.00. I also found another site that charges 6.95 per cartrage and 4.95 for next day air!! Still alot better than office max!! I also have to drive 25+ miles to get to office max.

Patricia

This last time I needed some more ink I bought a refill kit. For only $9 I got the ink to refill all the colors and black. I got two fills from the black. So this is really cheap to do. My cartridges were easy to fill. There was no mess to it like I have heard others complain about before. I'm going to keep refilling mine now. I go through too much ink to buy a cartridge every time I need ink now. Maybe yours would be easy to refill too.

Be careful with those refill kits. You can only refill so many times before it melts down, leaks ink, destroys your print head and your printer. Then you have to shell out big bucks for a new printer. Ask me how I know! :tongue2:

I realize that you are in Oregon, so shipping might be way too much, but if I could hijack your post a moment, I wanted to mention www.lasermonks.com. If you live near Wisconsin their prices including shipping are as cheap or cheaper than the Office Max, Office Depot, Staples, etc. I read an article about them a couple months ago (http://www.entrepreneur.com/article/0,4621,316002,00.html), and thought, how cool. You can get discount toner cartridges, and the proceeds go to charity. I get the cartridges for my HP Color Laserjet printer from them. Their shipping is very fast. They even take prayer requests on their website :)