Display ? again

Jeana

Sorry to ask another display ? but I found these and they are so perfect for my needs. But this company does not carry them anymore. Does anyone know where to buy something like this or can anyone make me one like this??PENINSULA.gifWRAP.gif

They fold up to nothing, so they are super easy to transport.

Sorry to ask another display ? but I found these and they are so perfect for my needs. But this company does not carry them anymore. Does anyone know where to buy something like this or can anyone make me one like this??PENINSULA.gifWRAP.gif

They fold up to nothing, so they are super easy to transport.

If you find these I would love to know and if I locate them I will let you know. These would be PERFECT for shows.

Those are actually 3 different displays that are set back to back. The straight shelves is 2 seprerate ones and the one in the corner is also. This is so you can arrange them the way that you want. If you know of anyone that makes wood then you simply put hinges on the sides so they fold in, and put hinges on the shelves so they fold up. Be sure to put something on the leg to "lock" the shelves in place. I wouldn't recommend having the shelves just sit there. I would lock them in so that way it would add some stability! Designing you own is fairly easy, and you can design it anyway that you choose!

I printed out a picture of one of the folding display shelving units from Specialty Wood and asked my BIL, the carpenter, if he could build a similar one for me. He indicated that the prices at Specialty Wood were VERY reasonable and I'd probably be better off purchasing it from them than having him build it, unless I had a lot of scrap lumber laying around. Otherwise, I would have to purchase whole pieces of lumber and whole sheets of lattice-work to be cut to size, which would cost me more than purchasing the unit from Specialty Wood. HTH with decision-making.

Wow, I like those Jeana. If I run across those, I sure will let you know. I like those better than the ones that I have been looking at on the specwood website. I was going to post that website but someone above already did. They have some nice things, but the two that you pictured are really pretty. Maybe Candle and Supplies would be able to let you know where you could find them. :)

That display is three different parts put together, I didn't see where they have discontinued them, they just don't sell it as one whole set. The following is copied and pasted from the paragraph above the displays.

Each piece is designed to fit with other pieces in the line and multiple displays can be used to create your own custom configuration depending on your booth/store size. Below are some pictures of configurations that were be created by adding different pieces together. (This is on the candles and supplies website) **giving recognition to who it belongs to.

That display is three different parts put together, I didn't see where they have discontinued them, they just don't sell it as one whole set. The following is copied and pasted from the paragraph above the displays.

Each piece is designed to fit with other pieces in the line and multiple displays can be used to create your own custom configuration depending on your booth/store size. Below are some pictures of configurations that were be created by adding different pieces together. (This is on the candles and supplies website) **giving recognition to who it belongs to.

Thanks, I know who sells them:) Or used to sell them. I called them and I was told they were discontinued. I was also told the others pictured on the same page of the website were table top displays. I like the large standing shelves so I can eliminate the need for tables. They said the people who made them for them didn't make them anymore. And they didn't know where I could get them. :(

I guess I will check some of the local woodworkers around here to see what it would cost to make. If I get desparate enough I may attempt it myself. It just wouldn't have the pretty curves in the wood.