Green Leaf Candle Supply?

Tahlula B.

I have been reading back in this section for the last several hours and found a link to Green Leaf Candle - I would like to hear feedback about their fragrance before I jump in and order.

I am looking for unique fragrances - I use a fair amt of Candle Cocoon fragrances and some Peaks as well as an Oregon Trail or so. I ONLY pour candles so I don't really care how things work in anything other than candles...

Any comments?

If you are looking for unique fragrances then you need to get Violet Musk, Indonesian Teak & Maduro. I'm sure there are others but I haven't tried them. You only need to use 1 oz per pound with their 70% soy/30% paraffin blend. It burns very nicely. Indonesian Teak has to be my favorite, followed by Violet Musk and then Maduro.

Others have tried different ones. There is a thread regarding their wax and they have some FO reviews.

I got samples of Ind. Teak, Maduro, Violet Musk, and some others. Love them OOB but have not getting a great throw in my J223. I'm not prepared to switch waxes at this time. Will continue to try with the sampes I have left as I really like them.

Guest EMercier

I received the Vanilla Lavendar and I love it. I didn't think the two could go together, but it smells great.

I just got their new one Grapefruit Watermelon and it is to die for!! at least OOB, I havent poured it just yet but plan on it in the next couple of days. ALso the Maduro is a very strong scent which also smells wonderful. The buttercream is very strong too. I am going up there in a couple of weeks so maybe I can smell ALL of them!!! :grin2:

Has anyone tried these fragrances in pillars?

I used the Teak in a 1343 paraffin pillar and it has a great hot and cold throw. Plan on trying the Maduro in a pillar & tarts in a couple days .... have an order enroute with a big bottle of Maduro & 1oz bottles of blackberry, Magic of India.

I'm still waiting for my samples. It's been over a month to 2 months now.

I was just thinking the same thing. I ordered the free sample pack and so did my mom and neither of us has heard BOO from them. I almost forgot about it till this post. Quit anxiously awaiting the mail some time back.

Glo

Satin Sheets AWESOME

Indonesian Teak AWESOME..Tried this in their lotion..which is also really nice

Maduro..have not tested but smells really nice OOB

Pomegranite Nice and Strong and Fruity

That's all I've tried but have samples coming this week! :D

I was just thinking the same thing. I ordered the free sample pack and so did my mom and neither of us has heard BOO from them. I almost forgot about it till this post. Quit anxiously awaiting the mail some time back.

Glo

Placed my order January 26. I've given up. I think the free offer was posted too many places and the response was very overwhelming. I hope it was a good business decision (it seems as if everyone is happy).

Placed my order January 26. I've given up. I think the free offer was posted too many places and the response was very overwhelming. I hope it was a good business decision (it seems as if everyone is happy).

Don't give up - it is coming. We only posted the offer on this board. We have hundreds to send out - even after the 200+ that have already been sent.

I ordered the free sample on Jan 22 (actually earlier as I sent an e-mail that Brenda never received). Anyway, on the Jan 22 e-mail she says it will go out on Thursday (Jan 26). It is now March 14 and still I don't have my sample. I e-mailed her today and she said it will go out in the next shipment. I'm not holding my breath. I really was hoping to try this wax, oh well.

I ordered the free sample on Jan 22 (actually earlier as I sent an e-mail that Brenda never received). Anyway, on the Jan 22 e-mail she says it will go out on Thursday (Jan 26). It is now March 14 and still I don't have my sample. I e-mailed her today and she said it will go out in the next shipment. I'm not holding my breath. I really was hoping to try this wax, oh well.

Hi Judy - and everyone out there in Candletech land :) I have spent a lot of time trying to keep everyone updated on the status of the shipment of the free samples, why we were delayed approximately a month in shipping out samples because of boxes and a wax shipment delay, and first, and foremost, how I had miscalculated the sheer number of requests that we had received - especially in the first few days of the announcement - and that the time frames I mentioned in a lot of the initial emails were wrong. We have even continued to let other people request free samples long after our initial offer because of them reading all the reviews on this board (at this point I have even taken down that link from our site). This was the only board we made the offer on.

We received hundreds of requests in the first few days (the 21st through the 24th). We have hundreds more after that date too. I can promise you that we are working to get them out. I have always stated that orders are our #1 priority - they do take precedent over the free samples (and yes our orders have increased because of our offer - as we were hoping they would). I can assure you that no one will be missed. I can assure you that each and every request will be filled. It was not a bogus offer and we intend to honor them all. I don't know how many different ways to apologize but I am offering all of you ALL of my apologies on the length of time it is taking and can only try to reassure you all that you will get your samples. If you want to cancel, as some have already done, that is up to you also. We will take them in date and time order - we feel it is only fair. If you placed an order, we try and look to see if you requested a sample so that we can include it. We have missed at least one that I know of but we are trying hard.

We made this offer in a good faith manner and we will honor them. I appreciate your understanding and patience and your willingness to try our products.

Brenda,

I think that everyone that has had any substantive dealings with you can attest to your ASTOUNDING helpfulness, willingess to answer questions, ability to admit being snowed under by requests (a lot of companies would just ignore this) and overall terrific customer service. I've rarely found a supplier that was available to take care of their customers practically 7 days a week, as well as respond to queries posted on this board, your own board, and another one as well. I cannot imagine the cost that your company has taken on not only in giving the wax away but absorbing the shipping costs as well.

If folks are impatient, I certainly understand. Once they get a chance to try your wax, your fragrance oils, and experience your exceptional dedication to customer service I'm sure they will be as blown away as I have been.

All good things ARE WORTH WAITING FOR (and less bitchin' while ya wait for a FREEBIE that didn't even require a purchase, or guarantee the giver any business).

Brenda,

I think that everyone that has had any substantive dealings with you can attest to your ASTOUNDING helpfulness, willingess to answer questions, ability to admit being snowed under by requests (a lot of companies would just ignore this) and overall terrific customer service. I've rarely found a supplier that was available to take care of their customers practically 7 days a week, as well as respond to queries posted on this board, your own board, and another one as well. I cannot imagine the cost that your company has taken on not only in giving the wax away but absorbing the shipping costs as well.

If folks are impatient, I certainly understand. Once they get a chance to try your wax, your fragrance oils, and experience your exceptional dedication to customer service I'm sure they will be as blown away as I have been.

All good things ARE WORTH WAITING FOR (and less bitchin' while ya wait for a FREEBIE that didn't even require a purchase, or guarantee the giver any

business).

Well said, OutlandishLady:highfive: :rockon: !