Working on Packaging

Lynda3811

I am waiting for my new colorants to get here before I make anymore soap, so I have been playing with a bunch of different boxes that I am going to do. The claw tub ones I did it numerous colors. These will end up going in a gift baskets that I am working on. Will post when completed.

My husband is a hunter and his buddies are wanting soap so of course they have to have their own box too.

The next ones will be going in my brochure in the favor section.

post-49-139458377056_thumb.jpg

post-49-139458377058_thumb.jpg

post-49-139458377059_thumb.jpg

Thanks All.... as I said before I enjoy making them. I also am thinking about selling them. My only problem is there is no standard size. So I would have to start all over on each one, which on my end would be very time consuming. Then I would have to put it in a format where you would be able to go in and change scent and ingriedents yourself.

I have been doing some work for Lorrie and once we get the kinks out I might have a better idea on whether or not I want to do this. It would help if everyone told me what their standard size bar is.

Thanks again!