My first try at MP swirls

wincie

OMG those are absolutely beautiful, WTG :thumbsup: Ok, that's it, I have just got to try this myself!!

Those colors go perfectly with that scent, I just love them!!!!!! You should be sooo freakin' proud of yourself, I mean it. You are sooo brave to try that when you're just starting out.

So, did it take you as long as it took the gal that posted that tutorial? She says it takes about an hour. EEK

I just noticed your location - Kingston, Jamaica. Wow, if anyone knows about beautiful sunsets it would be you. Ok, I think you should host a workshop for all of us that are swirl impaired. We will all be more than happy to join you there! You may have a problem getting rid of a few of us:D !

Michi...it took me approx 30mins...not too bad....and yeah...I am pretty proud for them being like the 3rd soap I ever made and the very first loaf ;)

Sami, the link to the instructions are further up in the thread...on the first page.

Yeah KMommy...can;t complain at all for where I live :laugh2: ....I was in Connecticut and NY in January and the snow and cold were killing me (like it usually does)...was sure glad to get home....for all of u in the cold...sorry....but it's a lovely beach day here!:tiptoe:

• 4 weeks later...