Monoi de Tahiti oil

maryann

Tab this really smells so GOOD! (not to rub it in).

I just can't decide WHAT to do w/ it :undecided ... I'm heading for that hair detangler/conditioner! I searched and found a few recipes.... oh how I need more time in the day :tongue2:.

you can mix 50/50 with fco and promote it as an aftersun spray. Works and feels great. Still has to be warm and shaken

This post came from Rena's thread, I didn't want to take that over as I was headed that way.

OMGosh Gene this is WONDERFUL, I just made up 2 oz sprayer bottle. I poured the two and then placed in a cup of hot water, then shook to mix. So far its remained mixed. THANK-U! Its soooo "dry" going on, can't say enough goods things.

This post came from Rena's thread, I didn't want to take that over as I was headed that way.

OMGosh Gene this is WONDERFUL, I just made up 2 oz sprayer bottle. I poured the two and then placed in a cup of hot water, then shook to mix. So far its remained mixed. THANK-U! Its soooo "dry" going on, can't say enough goods things.

:embarasse Your welcome. The amazing thing to me is it it soaks in quickly but still feels wet? My wife put some on my back, rubbed it in lightly, and asked how it felt? I told her it felt great,but she used to much! By the way her hands were gliding over my back I was certain I was an oily mess, wrong!!!

It sells well to the tanning parlors:D

It only seperates when cool