Rose votive holders

Actually no, I hadn't thought about glitter. I did put some hot glue on some of the petals of some to resemble dew. These were made using a container full of petals from the wedding section at Wally World, but alot of them came creased, and needed trimming. I think the ones made from flowers look much nicer, but I don't have a pic of those.

I believe the directions are in a tutorial on the old board once it becomes archived and available again. But they are really easy to make, just a bit time consuming. Lin makes some beautiful ones using stemmed wine glasses, and they are filled with container wax. Hers put these to shame. Anyways I used Roly Poly votive holders. You just hot glue rose petals and leaves to the votive holder. You can either buy silk roses and cut those apart or buy a package of silk rose petals and a bundle of leaves that look like rose leaves. But the leaves looking right aren't really important IMO. It's just that simple. :D HTH