EZ UP Canaopy

moniek

I am thinking of doing a craft show in my home town at the end of May, where is the best place to get the EZ UP canaopy at? I guess I need the 3 sidewalls to, I am sure if I dont get them, it will pour rain!!:rolleyes::eek: Just needed some input on this subject from all you experienced candle makers!!:D Another thing, will the heat effect my candles to bad?

http://www.candletech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11604&highlight=EZup

I entered 'EZup' in search and got the above thread. Entered tent and got too many threads to wade thru with dial-up. LOL.

added....

http://www.candletech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2556&highlight=outdoor+heat

Got this thread using 'outdoor heat'. I really miss the keyword qualifier for searches. I know there are other threads about outdoor festivals & candles. Maybe on the old board?

HTH.

i got mine at sam's club for 169.00 and i think you can get them on line at sam's club.It was the best thing i ever got. i use it all the time even at home when we have big parties:D If you have a sam's you can go there but also check wal-mart some one said they can order you one

deedee-ohio

Okay, I found one online at a place in Tn. Tell me what you think if its a good deal or not.

Its white,10x10,4 side walls,cover/roller carrying case,detachable 3 way front awning(2x10),5 different height adjustments, free shipping for $271.00.

Is this a good deal or not?

My problem is, I need one that I can put up by myself.

$271...yikes. Seems like a large investment for just one show. Do you have lots of others planned for the season?

I've never had good success at shows in the summer for candles. Soaps have been good, but candles just a flop until Aug/September

Anyone with that same experience?

I got my first one off of ebay. With shipping it was around $225. That was with four walls and an awning, carrying case, etc. Now I do 10x20 booths and I had to buy another one. I actually found one on Craigslist. It was from someone who was going to do craftshows and changed their mind. It was identical to my first one and I bought it for $100. :D If you have craigslist in your area, I would check there too.

I've seen them on ebay for $100 plus shipping. I think you can find a better price than $271. You could also try creating the sides with shower curtains or bed sheets from a discount store like Big Lots. Let us know how it works out for you and best of luck with your show.

The last time I looked online for Walmart they had some for about $89 - maybe not this brand name though. They were advertised as easy for one person to assemble.

And when I was looking I used the search word "canopy" and didn't get all the camping stuff to wade through. HTH

I first bought a cheap one without the side walls and then saw one with the side wall as Sams that I bought. At first I was reluctanct to buy the one from Sams since it was about $200.00. It is worth the extra money to get those sidewalls. First show you do in sunny or rainy weather, and you will thanking yourself that you spent that extra and got one with those sidewalls. I know we were glad that we did.

A word of warning on the 'off brand' canopies. I got an off brand 10 x 10 from an eBay supplier for $70. No shipping since I could pick it up. Didn't last 1 summer and I never could put the damn thing up by myself even though it was advertised as a 1 person set up. Without out a doubt the worst candle related investment I have made to date. If you are going to be doing several outdoor show definitely go for one with the side walls and go for a quality canopy. Try Sam's Club for the EZUP. Should be around $200 with the side walls.

Definitely check with Sam's if you have one nearby. I had logged onto the EZ-Up site before I bought my tent and am on their mailing list. Yesterday I got an e-mail from them with the same tent I have ON SALE for about $100 more than I paid at Sam's. And, of course, shipping would be additional.

I used my tent about 5 times last year and it was wonderful--when a show lasted 3 days, I could just zip the sides closed and go in the next morning to everything already set up.

Good luck--hope you find one at a great price (I think mine was about $179-$189).

Jane

I have an EZ Up brand canopy that I bought on E-bay from a seller in central KY. It came with 4 sidewalls and a front awning with a sleeve for a sign. I paid @ $200 including shipping. That was 2 years ago. The unit has been wonderful. I would recommend nothing but EZ Up, but that is personal preference. HTH

Blessings,

Don

Take the info into Wal-Mart and see if they'll order it for you. Since Sam's Club carries them they may be available thru wally world. I've heard Cosco carries them if you are member there. Or for that kind of savings you may want to join Sam's. My DH won't join since they don't accept Visa. But then he can be a stubburn a$$ at times.