? re: ordering from Scent Works

OutlandishLady

OK, so I went a little nuts. HAD to get the LLC (and a few others) then got to thinking well since the LLC is backordered, maybe I should place ANOTHER order for stuff that was in stock. OK, now can anyone tell me if they notify you when they ship? Or do I just need to check that status link they sent in the order email? I'm drooling on myself :drool: just reading the FO descriptions. MUST HAVE FOs................

Someone help me before I go and place another order......... please.

Durn you Bunny :P

I know the llc was on sale last week so that is probly why it is backordered. I think their oils are top notch. Every batch of soap I have made with their oils come out great. I have made a few with other suppliers and the scents change dramatically. I am thinking that their are quite a few oils that have a high flash point which is what I need for making cphp.

What other oils did you get?

In the first order I got the LLC so I knew I would be waiting on that one.

The second order I got: Fata Morgana, Cannoli di Albicocca, Andalusian Olive Blossom, Mango Lassi, Pink Sugar. That cannoli sounded soooooooo good. Anyone tried these yet? I'm thinking about going back for Rebellious for DH (and maybe a few more for me!).

I know I can't wait for the LLC either. Though from looking at the backorder ship date I'll probably be out of town when it arrives.

I just keep going back and looking at all the OTHER ones I want to try. Does anyone have an opinion on the Ambra del Napal that's on sale this week? The Black Orchid & White Lily sounds divine too.

OMG I knew I was a foho but this is out of control..........

oh, now you all are like the hustlers standing slightly in the shadows "psst, I've got some nice Cannoli di Albicocca over here"...and "hey, you've just got to try this Fata Morgana,"...and I'm the one trying desperately to walk on by chanting in my head "no more fo's....no more fo's...." ah, heck who am I kidding. Gimme my fo's!!!

The Ambra di Nepal is on sale?! :mad: I just bought a pound of it for V-Day. I used this as my v-Day scent this year, it's really incredible. Very sexy, but understated. I think it's a subtly beautiful, rich scent. I also put it in wax, but had to add a little Butternut Crunch from WYW to make it throw at all.

OMG you're killing me. Do you WANT me to get a divorce?!?!? I can see the personal ad now:

30-something DWF Candle Queen FOHO with a serious addiction ISO partner. Must have lots of money and keen sense of smell. Also must like testing body products and having longs talks about scent throw. Housekeeper a major plus.

OMg, that's HILARIOUS.

Loves long walks through FO suppliers' warehouses, testing thirteen scents during a candlelit dinner, owns no property besides forty-seven pour pots, sixteen hundred and twelve pounds of fragrance oil and eight tons of glassware.

Just got my second shipping notification - the LLC is on it's way!! :whoohoo: It'll be here the day after the other FOs. OMG what do I make first?!?!?! Lotion bars? Body mousse? Bohunk's? Bunny's Bath Bombs? I wanna learn how to make CP! Sugar scrubs? Body spray? Shower gel?

SOMEBODY SMACK ME!!!!

Ok, I am in on the FO addiction...just ordered the LLC and Amazing Grace...I had to resist looking at the others as I am going over to JS now to place an order...just placed my $400 Columbus Foods order, have to order 200 # of Sea Salts tomorrow...and still place a MMS order...Ok, I will be broke by Monday

I live about 20 minutes from At Wix End and want to go there next week and smelllll some of their fragrances...I am getting my starbucks sniffie ready now as to be able to smell more than one freaking thing at a time

Elle