Midwestern Chandlers Convention in OHIO June 3rd

T~ Just T

Hello everyone,

Just thought I would metion the Midwestern Chandlers convention that is in Canton, OHIO on Saturday, June 3rd. All are welcome to attend. Please PM me or visit our website at www.midwesternchandlers.com. for more info. It is a great time to network and get new ideas. If you have any suggestions for presentations, please offer them. The agenda is still being planned!

Hope all who come can come Friday night for a night out. Take care,

T

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am about 30 minutes away. i didn't make it last year, but I hear it is way better than the Chicago one. I will be there this year. There was some concern about me having to attend a bachelorette party that day, but I am planning it so it will the next weekend! lol. I love catering to my own schedule! There are quite a few from this board that have said they are or are going to definately look into going. There have been quite a few threads about it, a search might help.

what is NGI

WOW! It sounds like we are getting quite a group together. Is everyone coming on friday night too? I can't wait to see everyone. Please help me post the info on other boards as well. Spread the word. The more peeps the better for networking. Let Gena know you are coming. Also, we are looking for ideas of presentations you would like to see. The agenda is not set in stone yet. Let us know your ideas.

T

The Akron/Canton(CAK) airport is very close. HTH

akron canton would be the closest but it is a smaller airport and you may be able to get a cheaper flight. Cleveland Hopkins International would be the big one. It is about 10 miles from me and about a 30 minute drive to the convention

I am so excited. It sounds like we are getting a great group together. The more the merrier! Here is the hotel info. Maybe you could Mapquest it to get directions from your place to the hotel.

T

See ya there!:yay: :yay:

Hotel Information...

We are happy to announce this years convention will house both the hotel rooms and convention hall in one

convenient location!

Holiday Inn

4520 Everhard Road NW

Canton, OH 44718

330-494-2770

map.jpg