Midwestern Chandlers Convention in OHIO June 3rd

T~ Just T

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Georgia,

Grumpy Girl is looking for a roomate. I think this is going to be a blast. Are you a member of our yahoo group? You could always post on there that you are looking for a roomate. I could post it there for you if you are not. I believe the yahoo group is MW Chandlers.

I am sure someone would want to split the cost of the room with you. Hubby and I are coming together or I would offer.

Good Luck!

T

Georgia...I hope you can make it!! Aww, I wish Amanda was coming too...send her hugs from me!! We would have had room with the double beds, but not with the king. They did not say anything about the pull out couch to me??

I am bath bomb challanged, or I would love to help.

I am excited to see everyone...is it time to go yet???!!! :yay:

Georgia...I hope you can make it!! Aww, I wish Amanda was coming too...send her hugs from me!! We would have had room with the double beds, but not with the king. They did not say anything about the pull out couch to me??

I am bath bomb challanged, or I would love to help.

I am excited to see everyone...is it time to go yet???!!! :yay:

Is there something you WOULD like to demo? What do you make that we'd all love to see. We are game for anything. I love learning new ideas!

T

T...I am trying to get a feel for who you are. I was at the conference 2 yrs ago. Were you the one who done the talk on Home Parties? If not...did you do a demo?

Yep.. that's me.... and here I thought I was unforgettable. :P J/K. I did not do a demo that year, but will be doing one this year.

I remember you too. You and your hubby were there together and sat in the row behind me. I remember you talking about a huge fundraiser. I hope I am correct.

T

Yep.. that's me.... and here I thought I was unforgettable. :P J/K. I did not do a demo that year, but will be doing one this year.

I remember you too. You and your hubby were there together and sat in the row behind me. I remember you talking about a huge fundraiser. I hope I am correct.

T

So you were in front of us? I am trying to remember......Kim may have to refresh my memory, lol!

Georgia, depending on if dh comes or not, I will have room in my room if he doesn't come! A king size and a sleeper sofa :yay:

My husband is Kevin. He We were in about the 2nd row. I talked a lot about home parties even though I did not do a presentation on them. Hmmm. I don't seem to be able to recall you either Slow Burn. Sorry. I can't wait to see everyone again this year. I am sure it will all "click" when we are in person.

T

My husband is Kevin. He We were in about the 2nd row. I talked a lot about home parties even though I did not do a presentation on them. Hmmm. I don't seem to be able to recall you either Slow Burn. Sorry. I can't wait to see everyone again this year. I am sure it will all "click" when we are in person.

T

I was on one side of Kim, and Jeff was on the other. I *think* I may know who you are now, but will have to wait until this year to be sure, lol! I can't wait:yay:

T

Yep thats me...but he is not the hubby...lol We are just business partners.

Slowburn was the girl sitting beside me..aka Heather.

LOREE!!! girl if we are going to be that close you better come and meet us! Even if you dont do the conference...come over for our room party!

I'll be coming up from KY... my parents live in Bowling Green KY so I"m going there first if all goes well.

I'll also be driving a truck. ;)

Are you from KY? I am from eastern KY...I see your parents are in western KY. Beautiful area...used to travel there all the time when I worked for the KY Health Dept System.

I am getting excited now! Cant wait to meet everyone!

Georgia...just come on girl...we will make room for ya somehow!

Guest smores buddy

WOW! I just looked at our website and we have 22 people coming already!!!!!!! Wow! This is going to be great. How many are coming Friday night? We'll meet up for dinner and then go out to party. There is a bar across the street from the hotel. I can't wait to get to know everyone.

Ok, so how many of you are planning to attend but have not registerd yet. My goal for this year was 50 people, but I think we might surpass that. You have until May to register, I am just trying to get an idea.

Kim,

I really thought he was your husband. Wow! I cannot picture Heather, but I think when I see her it will all "click".

Please help me by spreading the word on other boards. I have posted on TSR, the dish and the bash board. If anyone is a regular at other boards, please mention it. Give them a link to the website at www.midwesternchandlers.com.

LOREE!!! girl if we are going to be that close you better come and meet us! Even if you dont do the conference...come over for our room party!

Yep I'm coming! Talked to the hubby yesterday, he normally races on the weekends but he's off that week, figures. I teased him to death about coming with me, but that's a big no go. I may bring my daughter, she is fifteen and knows about as much as I do LOL. Can't wait to meet everyone!

What is the plan for Friday? I will have to see how the work schedule is. I normally work weekends and I am going to need every weekend off from Memorial Day weekend through mid June. I will do my best to get off Friday though

That is cool that I am on the site. When they say the message board, I assume they mean here at CT but there are a few others. I am a member of a few of the other boards but not an active poster at any, so make sure all would knw that it is here. If they want to put my e-mail on the site too that is fine. personal and most often checked is pebbles000026@hotmail.com

Tabatha....last yr when we all went to the Chicago conference we blew off the dinner and just had a big party in Bunny's room. Drinks...pizza...good friends and SMOKE...LOTS AND LOTS of ciggarette smoke!...lol BTW..can you tell I dont smoke?...LMAO

Hey guys...are we gonna do the Chinese Aution thing again this yr? That was so much fun!!!! I already have my gift planned out if we do it!