Soap Swap pics

TerriWV

Thanks a lot for making me SUPER jealous, Terri!!! :waiting: Well, if any of you guys don't like yours, you can always send them my way!!! :D

ETA: GREAT job, guys!! Those look wonderful, by the way (got over my jealous fit) :)

LOL - if you want some jealous peeps - just wait until you have all the b&b swap stuff in & post a pic of that!

Well, I'll tell you. The first one I tried was Grumpy Girls salt bar. I've been reading about those for almost a year and really wanting to try one. I'm not ready to review yet, I like to use a soap at least 2 times before I review it.

I'm not ready to review yet, I like to use a soap at least 2 times before I review it.

Definitely. Sometimes you have to get through the outside layer to the good stuff. There have been times when I've thought I had a mediocre bar, but then after using it a couple more times found it to be much nicer.

Is this Carrie's swap? LOL. I don't know what soap is mine... that's crazy.

Sara, was your Green Clover and Aloe in wrapped in pink tissue paper? That was the only one that did not have a name on it.

Everything is yummy..............

Definitely. Sometimes you have to get through the outside layer to the good stuff. There have been times when I've thought I had a mediocre bar, but then after using it a couple more times found it to be much nicer.

Is this Carrie's swap? LOL. I don't know what soap is mine... that's crazy.

I hope everyone likes the salt bars. I debated for quite awhile about sending those or not. They lather, but you have to put some work behind it.

As for choosing what to use first, I think I'm just going to close my eyes, stick my hand in the box and go from there. Thanks for posting the pictures!

Well, I'll tell you. The first one I tried was Grumpy Girls salt bar. I've been reading about those for almost a year and really wanting to try one. I'm not ready to review yet, I like to use a soap at least 2 times before I review it.

WOW I'm green with envy also, those all look sooo good, love all the different packaging, everyone is soo individual and unique. :D

I didn't get in on any of the upcoming swaps dang it. :(

Of course I wasn't going to keep doing any of this either, but...... ;)

Next time for sure. :D