JS Vanilla Bean Noel

babyrn

I've tried it and it seemed pretty light to me. She definitely has better vanillas than this one, IMO...

This one is too light for me in candles, but it is decadent in lotions! Reminds me of the sparkly body spray at BBW, my daughter uses this stuff.

• 5 years later...

I wish I had read this LOL... I ordered some of this and it is amazing OOB, but I put it in the warmer with some wax (my way of seeing if it an FO will throw at all) and it disappeared in my warmer. I think I will just throw it into some whipped butter for my feet for the winter.

Is Wendy's then still the best VBN in Soy? thanks!

Wow! I'm surprised at all the poor reviews from VBN from Just Scent. I've been using hers for years and we get rave reviews from our customers -- they even claim it smells better than the original from BBW. Guess it's all personal preference, but I personally love hers!!

I have it, VBN is a nice scent but JS is light...very light.

Ditto this. I've often wondered if it's because I bought it pre-reformulating (Christmas 2009 I think). But then I found TCS's VBN and it's a good hot and cold (after some cure time) thrower for me in the 464/6006 blend I use. So I quit wondering....:shocked2:

pardon my ignorance, but who is TCS? I am still learning the acronyms and I currently only purchase from about 3-4 suppliers but I would make a 5th to get a VBN that throws/sells! thanks!

TCS = Tennessee Candle Supply

TCS = The Candle Source

Most are referring to the 1st supplier, but wanted you to be aware that some (like me) refer to the latter the same way :\

well that's clear as mud LOL... but since only Tennessee has VBN in their list of fragrances I am going to assume the others mean them. Thank you so much!! :cheesy2:

Yes, we were referring to Tennessee Candle Supply. Sometimes referred to as TN. :tongue2: There is a thread stuck to the top of this Fragrance Discussion with abbreviations and links to a lot of the companies that are discussed here. You'll get accustomed to the acronyms real quick! :smiley2:

Edited by mzpickles