Received my wax sample and FO from Green Leaf

Thanks so much for all the kind words. I'm really happy to hear that everyone is liking the oils. We had a lot of responses to our offer and we really appreciate everyone giving us a chance to show our product. I'm still receiving requests :)

I will have to apologize in advance though. Due to the response, it appears I was a little ambitious on when I believed these would all be done by. In the course of handling everyday business, along with packaging your requests, we have already started falling a little behind on some of them. I hope this doesn't affect your opinion of our customer service - we are working diligently to get them out. (There are a lot more of you than us at the store :shocked2: )However, some may run a little longer than what I stated in the email to you. I hope you understand and know that it is coming. We are mailing everyday - just not as many as I predicted that we would be able to get out in a day. I just wanted to let everyone know.

Please keep posting or emailing to me what you think of your samples. I look forward to hearing from you all.

Thanks

Brenda

Green Leaf Candle Supply

Hi Brenda. Yes, it must be overwhelming with all of us candle makers looking for the perfect wax and great oils...especially for free! One thing, instead of everyone having to email and ask about starting wick sizes, maybe you could give a quick suggestion for the most used jars...ie jelly jar, apothecary etc. I know you couldn't go over each and every jar type, but most of us use more than one jar type anyhow. Looking forward to my samples. Thanks for such a great offer and everyone so far sounds like your oils rock. Beth

I got my sample of pomegranate and a sample of the wax and the scent is awesome! Smells just like the one I was looking for. I am very impressed with the service and Brenda is very nice and helpful. You can be sure I will be ordering from this company, plus it's close to home!!!!

Thanks Brenda!!:yay: :yay:

Poured my sample up yesterday. I couldn't bring myself to use the sample of Energizing yet. Still can't make up my mind whether to use it in soap or wax. I poured up the wax using a sample of Peaks's Cinnamon Bun and the cold throw is awesome. I warmed my jar slightly before pouring and this is by far the prettiest candle I've ever poured. No wet spots, perfect adhesion to the side of the jar, a beautiful smooth top. No heat gun or cracking :yay: . Can't wait to burn this puppy and see how hot throw is.