Where does everyone buy their dough bowls?

Hi Everyone,   

I don't post much and am having a bit of trouble navigating the new site. I am a hobbyist but professional level candle maker.  I have never made the dough bowl candles, but want to know the best resources for them.  Can anyone please point me in the right direction? 

Thank You

If I knew I wouldn’t tell you 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥.

I call them fire bowls.

I don’t think people use them responsibly if that can be called that for using fire wax and wood,

with the exception of wood, wax and wicks in glass or metal.

• Like 1

Agreed.  I always thought they would be completely irresponsible to sell candles made in them.  I only want to make one for myself, and would never even give them as gifts.  That said, I just think it would look cute on my kitchen counter and don't plan on burning it, unless I am right there with the thing.  The reason I decided to not sell my candles is because I can't get past the thought of so many people who burn candles incorrectly.  Even with insurance I don't want to deal with anyone who burns down their house.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

An update to this.  I ordered a couple bowls from someone I found on line.  I did make the candles, but apparently one of the bowls had some kind of crack or natural hole in it and wax started leaking from it.  Fortunately I saw it happen and got it in a pan to avoid a huge mess.  The other one does look cute, but I would never give anyone one.  I will let this one sit on the counter, and when I do burn it, I will burn it in the fireplace where it will be safe and contained.