Cause and affect

Scented

Last night I was making lavender candles and ended up stoned on Peak's lavender, but man it was nice to feel worry free lol. Anyway I got to thinking, OK lavender is a good calmer.

But what other FOs out there trigger what affect in you:

lavender -- relaxation, stress relief, calming (stoned effect when used in excess lol!)

Chamomile -- calming, relaxation

Basil, Sage & Mint -- seems to relieve headaches ;)

Ylang Ylang does what for you?

OK going to add Drakkar (before making this in candles the smell was ohhhh soooo sexy and a turn on lol)

Strawberry Musk -- Yep I agree. It's definitely a sexy scent and falls in the naughty feeling category lol. (Mine's from Soap 'n Candles, but I have some from Tri-State I want to give go at)

Also adding that Lavender and Chamomile mix is quite good for stress relief too.

And Eucalyptus -- definitely helps to clear the cob webs out of the head, but had heard throughout the show season that it was good at keeping spiders out of the house.

OK going to add Drakkar (before making this in candles the smell was ohhhh soooo sexy and a turn on lol)

Strawberry Musk -- Yep I agree. It's definitely a sexy scent and falls in the naughty feeling category lol. (Mine's from Soap 'n Candles, but I have some from Tri-State I want to give go at)

Yup, love Drakkar! Very sexy.

And I get my Strawberry Musk from SoapNCandles too, but had a sample from Tristate that smelled extremely close OOB (never tested it though) I think it's a total bedroom scent...I'm sending this scent in the Valentine Votive swap! ;)

Oh no, trish!!! I can't stand any more hormones!! And I'm still young!!! LOL...my husband has enough as it is..but I'm very, VERY excited to smell this coveted strawberry musk....anyway- on to the cause and effect.

Patchouli- induces vomiting

German Chocolate Cake-induces pantry raid

Midsummer Night (Drakkar)-induces teddy wearing thoughts

Flannel sheets- induces thoughts of just spritzing dirty clothes with this scent and hanging them back up in the closet due to laziness and pure hatred for laundry day

Chai Tea- induces wonderful flashbacks to college and drinking..chai teas, that is....

That's all for now, folks!

Oh no, trish!!! I can't stand any more hormones!! And I'm still young!!! LOL...my husband has enough as it is..but I'm very, VERY excited to smell this coveted strawberry musk....anyway- on to the cause and effect.

Patchouli- induces vomiting

German Chocolate Cake-induces pantry raid

Midsummer Night (Drakkar)-induces teddy wearing thoughts

Flannel sheets- induces thoughts of just spritzing dirty clothes with this scent and hanging them back up in the closet due to laziness and pure hatred for laundry day

Chai Tea- induces wonderful flashbacks to college and drinking..chai teas, that is....

That's all for now, folks!

Give it a few more years and trust me, your man will peak and you will be willing to burn, cook or slather anything anywhere on your body that you think might have a certain cause and effect IYKWIM!!! LOL Its the law of the land, they Peak and you hit Prime. No wonder we love boy toys!! LOL

Have you used the Little Black Dress at all? If so, in what applications? I got a sample from Angie once that she subbed out for another choice of mine and I just loved it. I've never put it in B&B nor have I poured it yet in my soy. But you are right - it's very nice. :)

Angie sent me a sample and I then proceeded to hold a gun to her head to make her share her private stock with me ;) JJ, she kindly offered me some when I raved about it and begged for more (the store had it marked as out of stock).

I used it in shower gel, and whipped it up with multibase/cocoa butter. Scrumptuous! Of course I also used my handy 8 ml mini spray with FO & cyclomethicone. I smelled GOOD!! Hubby was sniffing and making noises of approval. I may use it in some V-Day projects but then again, may keep it all for myself.

Haven't used in candles, yet. That will be next :)

• 1 month later...

Little Black Dress is a FO from Soapncandles. Use caution if you order, some orders have been known to take eons to arrive. It took me about 2 months just to get samples last year, so I never ordered anything else. It is really hit or miss when buying from them. Some people get their orders in a reasonable amount of time and some don't.

Last night I was making lavender candles and ended up stoned on Peak's lavender, but man it was nice to feel worry free lol. Anyway I got to thinking, OK lavender is a good calmer.

But what other FOs out there trigger what affect in you:

lavender -- relaxation, stress relief, calming (stoned effect when used in excess lol!)

Chamomile -- calming, relaxation

Basil, Sage & Mint -- seems to relieve headaches ;)

My sister wants a lavender Candle,,Now i am gonna have to make it and I NEED to FEEL CALM,,,:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: