Autumn pear, blackberry, or other late summer/early harvest type fruits?

Darbla

I don't see pear mentioned a lot as a note in FOs, but I think it's perfect for this time of year (late summer, just starting to feel cooler at night).  I would love it as a body scent and as a room scent.  What do you all recommend for pear or blackberry or other fruit FOs for now?  Strawberry and blueberry seem more Summer to me, but we can discuss those if they seem early-harvest-related for you.  Coconut, pineapple, mango, guava are definitely Summer so not really looking for that.  Pear + caramel sounds absolutely yummy....

Edited by Darbla
typo

I love cedar sage and blackberry from rustic escentuals and harvest moon from indigo is really nice, (pear, blueberries, with notes of cedar, juniper berries, white musk,  fir, spruce and pineapple) i pick up the pear and blueberry first ..

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Shari said:

I really like Huckleberry Harvest.  Mind you I don't make candles but it smells really good in soap and scrubs.  :)

It sure makes an amazing sugar scrub! In candles and melts it's super yummy too. It's one of those all around scents for me. 

21 hours ago, Karen Ov said:

I love cedar sage and blackberry from rustic escentuals

I bet that would be great with a little sweetgrass added too!  Sweetgrass smells like hay and that smidge of blackberry would compliment it wonderfully.  I would be willing to try that Indigo scent too.  I haven't ordered or tried anything from them yet.

Do any of you know of a blackberry musk FO?

Edited by Darbla

3 hours ago, Darbla said:

I bet that would be great with a little sweetgrass added too!  Sweetgrass smells like hay and that smidge of blackberry would compliment it wonderfully.  I would be willing to try that Indigo scent too.  I haven't ordered or tried anything from them yet.

Do any of you know of a blackberry musk FO?

I haven't come across a BlackBerry musk, but that sounds good  

• 3 weeks later...