Honey Gingerbread

candlesncats

On 2/26/2020 at 8:22 PM, candlesncats said:

I know it's a long shot, but Backwoods Candle( has been out of business ) but they had a Honey Gingerbread scent that was amazing. Wondering if anyone has ever duped it or carries anything similar. Thank you!

Just Scent has a honey gingerbread that smells really good. I think I have a little bit of the one from Backwoods so I'll sniff them side by side and see how close they are.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

When I ran out of my stash of BW's Honey Gingerbread I went with JS Buttery Gingerbread. If you check out their website they carry 4 gingerbread types including Honey Gingerbread. Haven't tried their HG but loved their buttery gingerbread so would not hesitate to try it.

Another option is Soapalooza's Iced Gingerbread. It has had numerous rave reviews in the past but I was using Peaks Gingerbread Cookies at the time so never tried it. However, you have to order Iced Gingerbread in bulk quatities or you could also order a cheap thrills sniffee to see if you like the scent. Soapaloosa's  Iced Gingerbread comes in bulk quantities of 5lbs or more. But that is for the Iced Gingerbread and not all their other scents are bulk only. their regular scents come in regular sizes like you would expect.

If you can find Peaks Gingerbread Cookies it is a great fragrance but it is definitely a cookie and not a cake type scent. But as far as gingerbread notes go it is spot on and still my second fav after BW's Honey Gingerbread.

Keystone Candles used to carry Peak's Gingerbread Cookies but its now discontinued. They now carry Iced Gingerbread Cookies. Have not tried it but if they discontinued Peaks to carry this one it must be good. TMO