Candle Retirement is Official!

kandlekrazy

I can't believe I'm doing this so early, but I haven't made anything in almost 6 months now, since well before our move.  I listed all my equipment & supplies and will consider my notes to go with it all.

I will, of course keep a case of wax and a Presto pot for myself but will not be selling when my stock is gone (only melts and warmers left).  YIKES!  it's scary in a way but I'm making way more $ selling vintage jewelry and I'm loving doing that even more than my zen candle time.  I guess it's my next phase?  Also keeping up on B & B and doing R&D for a company making CBD distillates so that may end up a full time job!

• Like 8

25 minutes ago, kandlekrazy said:

I can't believe I'm doing this so early, but I haven't made anything in almost 6 months now, since well before our move.  I listed all my equipment & supplies and will consider my notes to go with it all.

I will, of course keep a case of wax and a Presto pot for myself but will not be selling when my stock is gone (only melts and warmers left).  YIKES!  it's scary in a way but I'm making way more $ selling vintage jewelry and I'm loving doing that even more than my zen candle time.  I guess it's my next phase?  Also keeping up on B & B and doing R&D for a company making CBD distillates so that may end up a full time job!

I really hate to hear that, but if it's best for you at this point then you must do it. Stay in touch with us here.:)

11 hours ago, kandlekrazy said:

YIKES!  it's scary in a way but I'm making way more $ selling vintage jewelry and I'm loving doing that even more than my zen candle time.  I guess it's my next phase?  Also keeping up on B & B and doing R&D for a company making CBD distillates so that may end up a full time job!

That's exciting, some new adventures for you. Enjoy and I wish you much success. :thumbsup:

• Like 2