Just Scent Fall scent favorites

tyty72

57 minutes ago, ellajoan said:

Pumpkin Firewood from JS is flying off the shelves for us.  I also love Bourbon Pumpkin, but that one is not doing quite as well.  Two wonderful fall scents from them!

That sure sounds like a great scent! Sounds unique and very different, in a good way!!!

• 2 months later...
On 9/26/2018 at 9:24 PM, ellajoan said:

Pumpkin Firewood from JS is flying off the shelves for us.  I also love Bourbon Pumpkin, but that one is not doing quite as well.  Two wonderful fall scents from them!

Hello @ellajoan I am getting ready to place an order with JS and had Bourbon  Pumpkin in my cart and was looking it up and came across your post about the Bourbon Pumpkin and the Pumpkin Firewood.  

Can you try your best to explain the notes in these 2 FO's and if they are still selling well for you guys?  I love Marshmallow Fireside dupes and know the Pumpkin Firewood is probably very different so wanted to see if you can tell me what you get from it?  And you also stated that it's doing better than the Bourbon Pumpkin.... What notes do you get from the BP?  TFS & TIA!   😇

They have such a beautiful site and I could just buy one of everything with those gorgeous pictures they put up...if that isn't a good marketing ploy, then I don't know what is.

I do pretty nice with their ciders with some of the accounts I have.

Farmhouse cider is a top top seller for me.

Cinnamon cider I love too and I blend them all also.

Mulled cider another good one.

Another great one is Jolly Rancher Green Apple

Caramel Apple I haven't put in wax yet.

Their Chubby Hubby is nice but really very light.....

I have more I'll have to think about to put up.

Trappeur

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Catattack99 said:

Pistachio Macaroon is not necessarily a fall specific scent but it’s excellent! I like Just Scents Mac Apple too!

Do you use parasoy, soy or paraffin wax? I just tried the Pistachio Macaroon from JS and was incredibly disappointed!  😔  Had high hopes for it but it didn't throw at all.  Hopeful your using parasoy wax.  TIA!

On 9/25/2018 at 10:01 PM, tyty72 said:

I have not purchased any Just Sent fall scents.  Do anyone have any suggestions.

Hello @tyty72  I would have to strongly suggest the following:

Apple Butter Nana's 

Chestnuts & Brown Sugar 

Cider Lane 

Pumpkin Pecan Waffles 

All 4 of those have excellent scent throw in parasoy wax.  Hope this helps... 😇

On 12/1/2018 at 10:25 AM, Trappeur said:

Oh yeah.....I had forgotten....Chestnuts and Brown sugar is awesome.   I'm going to get those other 3 you listed Marleigha....they sound right up my alley.

Trappeur

Hi Trapp!  First of all, I I just want to tell you that you have been in my prayers girlfriend!  Stay strong!  🙏🏼❤️

Also, THANK YOU so much for always being so awesome to me & everyone on CS!  Also thanks so much for such an amazing candle in the swap!  My eyeballs literally lit up when I seen your candle!  My goodness girlfriend!!!  Talk about beauty in a candle?  😳   And if anyone needs packaging tips.... Please see Trapp!  😂  Her labels are stunning, the outer part of the candle was picture perfect with the twine and the tree bark... And then you lift the lid to pure yummy-ness!  Goodness.... It truly just couldn't get any better!  Damn thing is so pretty I don't really want to melt it.  LOL!  

OH!  About the JS FO's I suggested, I now use a different parasoy wax blend and 90% of what I have been suggested to try from a few friends has been stellar.  If you need anymore suggestions for Valentines Day and/or Spring just LMK.  But yes the Nanas Apple Butter, the Cider Lane and PPW are all 3 very good!  ❤️😇

On 12/1/2018 at 8:39 AM, Marleigha said:

Do you use parasoy, soy or paraffin wax? I just tried the Pistachio Macaroon from JS and was incredibly disappointed!  😔  Had high hopes for it but it didn't throw at all.  Hopeful your using parasoy wax.  TIA!

I was just re-reading what I said and realized I that I said I had tried Pistachio Macaroon from Just Scent (JS).  I AM SO SORRY.....  I meant Pistachio Macaroon from Lonestar (LS)!  I have NOT tried the one from Just Scent.  But do want to now that @Catattack99 said it was good!  Thank you for the info @Catattack99

@Marleigha, Pumpkin Firewood is mostly wood, little to no pumpkin to my nose.  It smells a bit smoky, even a bit powdery and earthy.  Not at all sweet.  People bought it like crazy.  The Bourbon Pumpkin was mostly pumpkin and very little booze--just a less sweet, not spicy, fresher pumpkin.  I do wish I was better a describing scents!  To my scent liking, I much prefer the Bourbon Pumpkin (smells more like the Holidays), and my chandling partner was crazy for the Pumpkin Firewood.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/3/2018 at 3:23 AM, Marleigha said:

Hi Trapp!  First of all, I I just want to tell you that you have been in my prayers girlfriend!  Stay strong!  🙏🏼❤️

Also, THANK YOU so much for always being so awesome to me & everyone on CS!  Also thanks so much for such an amazing candle in the swap!  My eyeballs literally lit up when I seen your candle!  My goodness girlfriend!!!  Talk about beauty in a candle?  😳   And if anyone needs packaging tips.... Please see Trapp!  😂  Her labels are stunning, the outer part of the candle was picture perfect with the twine and the tree bark... And then you lift the lid to pure yummy-ness!  Goodness.... It truly just couldn't get any better!  Damn thing is so pretty I don't really want to melt it.  LOL!  

OH!  About the JS FO's I suggested, I now use a different parasoy wax blend and 90% of what I have been suggested to try from a few friends has been stellar.  If you need anymore suggestions for Valentines Day and/or Spring just LMK.  But yes the Nanas Apple Butter, the Cider Lane and PPW are all 3 very good!  ❤️😇

Morning Marleigha,

Thankyou so much for the kind and beautiful words on the candle I did for the swap...I sure hope the candle even smells once you light it.   I downsized 1 wick in that tin as a cd 10 was now too big with all the changes made on soy.....so everyone is going to have to be my testers to let me know how the cd 8 works in the wax....Which scent did you get as I sent out 2 difference scents...?   Thankyou again for such kind words and prayers.....The big dooms day for me is this coming Monday on the 10'th.... The closer I get to that day I'm going to be a basket case....I just know it.   Fingers crossed I get to open my eyes at the end of the day of the operation and see my 2 sisters standing by me......:(

Trappeur

Edited by Trappeur
  • Sad 1

On 12/5/2018 at 9:07 AM, Trappeur said:

Morning Marleigha,

Thankyou so much for the kind and beautiful words on the candle I did for the swap...I sure hope the candle even smells once you light it.   I downsized 1 wick in that tin as a cd 10 was now too big with all the changes made on soy.....so everyone is going to have to be my testers to let me know how the cd 8 works in the wax....Which scent did you get as I sent out 2 difference scents...?   Thankyou again for such kind words and prayers.....The big dooms day for me is this coming Monday on the 10'th.... The closer I get to that day I'm going to be a basket case....I just know it.   Fingers crossed I get to open my eyes at the end of the day of the operation and see my 2 sisters standing by me......:(

Trappeur

Your so welcome Trapp!  I have honestly NEVER seen a candle so beautiful in my life!  Truly!  First I seen the awesome Christmas bag and was okay.... 🙌  great start...... Then I was like wow with the twine and bark.  Such a fab rustic feel!   Then I seen the label and was like DAYY-UUMMM!  This lady isn't playing around!  😂🤣😂.  Then I opened the lid and seen the gorgeous Christmas Tree embeds!  😳🎄. I was just in complete awww... Then smelled the darn thing and about fell out as I just LOVED the smell!   I got the Bayberry & Silver Oak.  And I will be grabbing some from FC with my next order.  Overall it was such an amazing gift!  I don't wanna be a test burner with this one.  It's so stinking pretty!  But okay, okay ya twisted my arm... I will burn it if you need feedback.  😋

And in regards to Monday for your surgery please don't see it as dooms day.  I know it's easier said than done.  But please try and see it as a new start.  God has you Trapp!  You have to believe that!  And besides that I heard from your sis (when I called for Kat that day) that you are a trooper and super duper strong!  You just have to weather the storm and keep your faith!  🙏🏼  I think your pretty darn amazing and will continue to pray for you girlfriend.  If there is anything you need PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't hesitate to ask!  Sending BIG HUGS from Ohio!!!!! 🤗❤️🙏🏼  

On 9/26/2018 at 2:07 AM, Moonstar said:

The only 2 I have from them are Peppermint Bark ( love this one !) and Vanilla Bean Marshmallow . VBM needs a long cure but it has a pretty good Th after that.

What wax are you curing that VBM in Moonstar?   What is a long cure?

You know how I love Vanillas.....I think I'll place a little order for some oils and get a bottle of VBM because you love.

Trappeur

21 hours ago, Trappeur said:

What wax are you curing that VBM in Moonstar?   What is a long cure?

You know how I love Vanillas.....I think I'll place a little order for some oils and get a bottle of VBM because you love.

Trappeur

I used this in a parasoy for wax melts. Its not a heavy vanilla scent but I really like it :) 

On 12/7/2018 at 4:07 PM, Marleigha said:

Your so welcome Trapp!  I have honestly NEVER seen a candle so beautiful in my life!  Truly!  First I seen the awesome Christmas bag and was okay.... 🙌  great start...... Then I was like wow with the twine and bark.  Such a fab rustic feel!   Then I seen the label and was like DAYY-UUMMM!  This lady isn't playing around!  😂🤣😂.  Then I opened the lid and seen the gorgeous Christmas Tree embeds!  😳🎄. I was just in complete awww... Then smelled the darn thing and about fell out as I just LOVED the smell!   I got the Bayberry & Silver Oak.  And I will be grabbing some from FC with my next order.  Overall it was such an amazing gift!  I don't wanna be a test burner with this one.  It's so stinking pretty!  But okay, okay ya twisted my arm... I will burn it if you need feedback.  😋

And in regards to Monday for your surgery please don't see it as dooms day.  I know it's easier said than done.  But please try and see it as a new start.  God has you Trapp!  You have to believe that!  And besides that I heard from your sis (when I called for Kat that day) that you are a trooper and super duper strong!  You just have to weather the storm and keep your faith!  🙏🏼  I think your pretty darn amazing and will continue to pray for you girlfriend.  If there is anything you need PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't hesitate to ask!  Sending BIG HUGS from Ohio!!!!! 🤗❤️🙏🏼  

Flaming has a Bayberry & Silver Oak FO ???

29 minutes ago, Moonstar said:

Flaming has a Bayberry & Silver Oak FO ???

Yes mam the lovely @Trappeur used this scent for her candles or at least some of her candles for the swap.  It's so good @Moonstar!!!  Here is the description:

Bayberry & Silver Oak Fragrance Oil

Tart berries and spicy nuances are awakened by base notes of creamy woods & amber.

Notes:

• Top - fresh tart cranberry, red apple, black currant
  • Middle - clove, rhubarb, green foliage, cinnamon bark
  • Bottom - woody, amber, sheer musks

I am definitely impressed with it!!!  HTH!  😇

• Thanks 1

On 12/8/2018 at 10:32 PM, Marleigha said:

Yes mam the lovely @Trappeur used this scent for her candles or at least some of her candles for the swap.  It's so good @Moonstar!!!  Here is the description:

Bayberry & Silver Oak Fragrance Oil

Tart berries and spicy nuances are awakened by base notes of creamy woods & amber.

Notes:

• Top - fresh tart cranberry, red apple, black currant
  • Middle - clove, rhubarb, green foliage, cinnamon bark
  • Bottom - woody, amber, sheer musks

I am definitely impressed with it!!!  HTH!  😇

I need to try this one !

• Like 1