Name suggestions?

kfintoni

So I put the autumn flannel in wax today from Flaming candle. I am trying to think of a better name for it. I try not to use season specifics for names because I find some people wont pick up a scent to try because of it. Does anyone have any suggestions? When pouring it I got a heavy woodsy/fire undertone similar to crackling birch from Candlewic.

Thanks,

Karen in MA

Flannel  made me think of things that are soft and cozy.  Fall, but you don't want seasonal words. Maybe' Fuzzy Fall' or 'Fuzzy Breeze'. 'Fuzzy Feels'  I like odd names. In my own recent blends I have one called Fresh Pony, Fuzz Valley and Lick Me.

I LOVE LOVE that name......

I always thought you should have kept "flannel" as part as that name as that is what I would have done for myself.....something about "flannel" that just evokes warmth, cozy and fall...

I look for names like that all the time for me and I just love it!

Great job   Tell hubby good job, good job....!:thumbsup:

Trappeur

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I ordered a sample of this scent .

I really love this one  . I named mine Cowboys & Campfires lol, keep in mind I live in Texas .

This scent does remind me of a rugged cowboy with his slight splash of cologne standing in the deep woods building his campfire . I love the name you picked out ,just throwing my two cents worth ,as I love this scent . I plan to order a big ole bottle of this one lol.